Ratings for Dr. E. Ronald Finger

Dr Finger has always been the prominent Plastic Surgeon in Savannah my entire life. I proud to say he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Best Doctor ever. Had several procedures. Eyelid​ Lift. Liposuction, and Breast Implants. He is fabulous and so is his staff.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

From my first consult to my three month post-op check up (2 days ago), I felt beyond comfortable, safe, and well-informed with Dr. Finger and his staff. I have no problem admitting I am a gym rat - someone who spends the majority of their time in the gym trying to get my version of the perfect body. But no matter how many hours I devoted each day, my breasts were never the size, nor look, I wanted. After years of feeling self conscious, I began to look into the top plastic surgeons on the east coast - because if I was going to have this procedure done, I was going to have it done right. I did VERY thorough research and time and time again, Dr. Finger was at the top of my list - always happy clients, always 5-star reviews, etc. Now keep in mind, where I grew up, breasts implants are not the norm. In fact, I had heard many people throughout my childhood judge others who had breast augmentation work done, so I was mortified at the thought of anyone finding out about my own procedure - so I wanted the most natural looking, best work possible. From the moment I stepped through the door for my first consultation, I felt right at home. Dr. Finger and his staff made sure each step of the process was thoroughly explained (and he's hilarious! - always kept a light-hearted atmosphere). He sat with me for as long as it took for me to choose the proper breast size (switching back and forth and back and forth), finding the correct 'look' for me (I wanted the most natural look possible), etc. The day had finally come and the procedure itself went very smoothly. Yes, it hurt. The true pain lasted for 1-2 weeks following the procedure. Following this, I had major discomfort for another few weeks (which bothered me most since I couldn't workout!)... But, everything I was feeling was completely normal! Dr. Finger gave me exercises to do following surgery, then different exercises one week out, etc. Of course, I followed his instructions to a T because I wanted the best results possible! In doing these exercises, I watched my breasts transform from 32B's before surgery, to firm and swollen 32C's (right after surgery - normal!), to soft and natural looking 32D's 3 months later! (And a side note, my scars are already BARELY noticeable!... which is crazy to me since it's only been a few months.) Dr. Finger didn't only change my body... he changed my life. I'm no longer self conscious about my breasts and NOBODY can tell I've had breast augmentation unless I tell them. And through this process, not only am I not scared to tell anyone... In fact, I own it! I love my results and I am beyond proud to share my story with the rest of the world!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

To be honest see Dr. Fingers was the worse experience I've had with a doctor in a long time. I had been to his office several times and seen his other staff for procedures, they are awesome! I went to Dr. Fingers for under eye fillers. He was always rushed, just through the fillers in my face, and I ended up lumpy and totally uneven! I looked worse after then I did before! When I went back, once again he was rushing, I literally had to ask him to slow down and take his time to fix my face. Thank God I had before pictures because he was trying to convince me that the lumps had been there before the fillets! He was very unconcerned with my issues and didn't want to acknowledge that he botched me! I would never ever go to him for anything again!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Great doctor, recently had a face lift with him and he did a fabulous job. I am still healing, but can already see the difference. I also did an eyelid lift and liposuction of the chin at the same time. His bed side manners are unmatched! Incredible! He is the best and most qualified surgeon to conduct plastic surgery in the Savannah and Bluffton SC area. I highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Ranked number 1 for a reason. I researched many cosmetic surgeons and he is the best priced and highest ranked. Search no more. Give Dr. Finger and staff a try. I love my results and I am a male.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

After 27 years, I had a removal and replacement of both silicone implants. Both were encapsulated with lots of scar tissue. Dr. Finger did an incredible job, I look 100% natural and just the right size! His staff is great also, very professional! I would highly recommend Dr. Finger.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Finger and his entire staff really made my Neo Graph procedure enjoyable. From my first visit through my procedure and now into follow up appointments I am so glad I chose them.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

This doctor is amazing! I have been coming to him for a very long time. I will not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Amazing DOCTOR He is brilliant! I use his anti aging anti glycolic physicians developed skin care.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. E. Ronald Finger's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

• BCBS PPO