Ratings for Dr. E. Ronald Finger

To be honest see Dr. Fingers was the worse experience I've had with a doctor in a long time. I had been to his office several times and seen his other staff for procedures, they are awesome! I went to Dr. Fingers for under eye fillers. He was always rushed, just through the fillers in my face, and I ended up lumpy and totally uneven! I looked worse after then I did before! When I went back, once again he was rushing, I literally had to ask him to slow down and take his time to fix my face. Thank God I had before pictures because he was trying to convince me that the lumps had been there before the fillets! He was very unconcerned with my issues and didn't want to acknowledge that he botched me! I would never ever go to him for anything again!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Great doctor, recently had a face lift with him and he did a fabulous job. I am still healing, but can already see the difference. I also did an eyelid lift and liposuction of the chin at the same time. His bed side manners are unmatched! Incredible! He is the best and most qualified surgeon to conduct plastic surgery in the Savannah and Bluffton SC area. I highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Ranked number 1 for a reason. I researched many cosmetic surgeons and he is the best priced and highest ranked. Search no more. Give Dr. Finger and staff a try. I love my results and I am a male.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

After 27 years, I had a removal and replacement of both silicone implants. Both were encapsulated with lots of scar tissue. Dr. Finger did an incredible job, I look 100% natural and just the right size! His staff is great also, very professional! I would highly recommend Dr. Finger.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Finger and his entire staff really made my Neo Graph procedure enjoyable. From my first visit through my procedure and now into follow up appointments I am so glad I chose them.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

This doctor is amazing! I have been coming to him for a very long time. I will not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Amazing DOCTOR He is brilliant! I use his anti aging anti glycolic physicians developed skin care.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I would not go to anyone else but Dr. Finger. I'm from out of town and wouldn't even consider anyone else. He's so good, that I referred him to other members of my family. We all love him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Great experience and even better Doctor! Thanks Doctor F!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Awesome results multiple procedures! Juvederm Voluma was my last procedure.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr. E. Ronald Finger's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

MSP/BC Med