Ratings for Dr. E. Ronald Finger

Please don't waste your time seeing this man. He is horrible.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Finger and his entire staff really made my Neo Graph procedure enjoyable. From my first visit through my procedure and now into follow up appointments I am so glad I chose them.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I would not go to anyone else but Dr. Finger. I'm from out of town and wouldn't even consider anyone else. He's so good, that I referred him to other members of my family. We all love him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Great experience and even better Doctor! Thanks Doctor F!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Awesome results multiple procedures! Juvederm Voluma was my last procedure.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Finger. I have had several surgeries over the years. I have always had good results and felt like Dr. Finger listens to me and answers my questions. He is a very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Great Plastic Surgeon and human being. He has done many things to keep me looking and feeling good. I thank him for his dedication and passion TH

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. E. Ronald Finger's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Please don't waste your time seeing this man. He is horrible."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Finger and his entire staff really made my Neo Graph procedure enjoyable. From my first visit through my procedure and now into follow up appointments I am ..."

August 6, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://fingerandassociates.com" to "http://www.fingerandassociates.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "31401" to "31406". Address has been updated from "None" to "410 Mall Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19123544411".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is amazing! I have been coming to him for a very long time. I will not go to anyone else."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing DOCTOR He is brilliant! I use his anti aging anti glycolic physicians developed skin care."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I would not go to anyone else but Dr. Finger. I'm from out of town and wouldn't even consider anyone else. He's so good, that I referred him to other members ..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience and even better Doctor! Thanks Doctor F!!"

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome results multiple procedures! Juvederm Voluma was my last procedure."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor, after 40 years of practice still the best in the industry! Had my eyes done by him 2 years ago and I look 10 years younger."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Finger. I have had several surgeries over the years. I have always had good results and felt like Dr. Finger listens to me and an..."

September 18, 2014
  • First Name changed from "E Ronald" to "E. Ronald"

March 11, 2013