Ratings for Dr. David Li

Condescending, rude, not very smart. His arrogance will kill somebody one day. Go elsewhere. The only good thing is his punctuality. He limits issues to 1 per visot and that makes him very time efficient. You almost never wait to see him. He is in urgent care more often than not, so appointments are hard to get. His receptionist is prone to moods. Catch her on a good day and shes nice but beware - good days are few and far between.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

A very inexperienced unknowledgeable doctor. See at own risk

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Excellent doctor, direct and to the point. keeps a tight schedule. no hour long waits due to talkative patients. Candace, his secretary is excellent.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Unfortunately I agree with many of these poor ratings I am reading. I have tried to give Dr. Li a fair chance but find him to be condescending time and time again and like many others have stated below he has laughed at legitimate concerns I have brought to his attention. He has limited knowledge and I have had multiple misdiagnosis as well as diagnosed problems with no real treatment plan from him. I see him maybe twice a year and although I appreciate his punctuality I still find I am being rushed. Overall I have had a poor experience almost every time I visit Dr. Li. (Candice is the exception - I find her to be polite and helpful) thanks Candice!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. li is an excellent doctor. period. Candice, his secretary is absolutely the best. he likes to get to the point, but I have never felt rushed. I'm willing to bet the people complaining about him or his staff complain about everything.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr David Li is 100% quantity over quality. He lacks basic knowledge and is always in a hurry. I've never felt that he cared or even listened. I would never recommend him to anyone. If it's not super urgent I would rather wait in a walk in where I know he won't be than to go see him. He's sent me to a specialist that I had to wait 3 months to see, only to find out the type of Dr he sent me to was completely wrong. That specialist asked me why I was there and what Dr Li was thinking by sending me? Candice is moody most of the time. I am 100% he did not go to school in Canada or earn his degree here. Terrible! I have had better service from a walk in Dr that will actually spend 10 minutes with me and listen. Dr. Li does NOT listen!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

He is almost always on time but speed doesnt mean he is a good doctor. hes not very smart. Probably got his degree from some kind of mail order program

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Always in a rush. Does not listen. Does not really cares about his people under his care. Just wants to get them in and back out to earn those OHIP dollars.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

caring and kind as is his staff _ follows up by phone to make sure im feeling better and following his advice ! hes the best

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I can't begin to comment on Dr. Li's knowledge as I'm not a doctor but I believe in him. I myself was a patient of Dr. Giroux from birth and I feel that having a new Dr is tough for both the patient and the Dr. Face it no one likes change and i feel most of the comments are not justified. I enjoy the fact that Dr Li's appointments are on schedule and I've never experienced half of these negative comments the other people have posted. I do however agree that he is no Dr. Giroux but that being said, he does his job. Great work Dr. Li and I'll be calling to book an appointment after this post. :)

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. David Li's Credentials

• Ross University, Caribbean, West Indies (Grad. 2006)