Ratings for Dr. David Li

He is almost always on time but speed doesnt mean he is a good doctor. hes not very smart. Probably got his degree from some kind of mail order program

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Always in a rush. Does not listen. Does not really cares about his people under his care. Just wants to get them in and back out to earn those OHIP dollars.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

caring and kind as is his staff _ follows up by phone to make sure im feeling better and following his advice ! hes the best

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I can't begin to comment on Dr. Li's knowledge as I'm not a doctor but I believe in him. I myself was a patient of Dr. Giroux from birth and I feel that having a new Dr is tough for both the patient and the Dr. Face it no one likes change and i feel most of the comments are not justified. I enjoy the fact that Dr Li's appointments are on schedule and I've never experienced half of these negative comments the other people have posted. I do however agree that he is no Dr. Giroux but that being said, he does his job. Great work Dr. Li and I'll be calling to book an appointment after this post. :)

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Can no longer get appointments unless one wants to go to urgent care!,, Always in a rush, one thing only for visit. Here's your hat what's your hurry. Was unable to diagnosis. Not much empathy or compassion. I find Candice nice but with moody traits.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

excellent doctor. no bull. direct and to the point. keeps a tight schedule. no hour long waits due to talkative patients. Candace, his secretary is excellent. very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Li has poor diagnostic skills,during app he spends the majority of his time staring into his desk top.But he is quick.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I have seen Dr. Li on numerous occasions. Dr. Giroux was a wonderful man and it was easy to talk to him about anything. However, that kind of relationship took time to develop. Give Dr. Li a chance. He has been very kind and has followed up on all my concerns. However, please note that I never make an appointment unless I am very sick or something is very wrong. The office knows that. I love Candace and she is also very compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Davids main priority is keeping his schedule. Punctuality is great in a doctor but I would be happier if he took a bit of time and listened to my concerns. He has used Google to diagnose my conditions, he uses scare tactics, he is anti-breastfeeding and pushes formula feeding, he only lets you discuss one issue at a time and makes you rebook if you have more concerns even if you're done talking in 5 minutes. He is condescending and doesnt take the time to know who he is talking to - he always asks about my sons when I only have daughters. His receptionist is mean and lazy. He should hire a robot because it would treat people with more kindness than Candace.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

I was a patient of dr. Giroux since I was born. He was wonderful. Since dr Li took over the practice it's been terrible. I have been telling him the same problem for 2 years and he's done nothing to even attempt to remedy it. Ive had to beg him to send me to two separate specialists, one of which the office didn't make the appt. And the other was very helpful. His inexperience has cost me a great deal. And I'm currently searching for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. David Li's Credentials

• Ross University, Caribbean, West Indies (Grad. 2006)