Ratings for Dr. Amin Kassam

Absolute best. Not only a renowned neurosurgeon, but very deserving of the accolades. Fantastic and caring brain doctor . Goes out of his way to help.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Dr. Kassam is a liar and a coward... he hides when things go wrong and covers up his errors.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Amin Kssam is at the Ottawa Ciciv Hospital, Carling Avenue, Ottawa Ontario. Mains Switchboard number is 613-761-4000

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

dr kassam operated on my wife 8 yrs ago...all I can say the man is a angel who dedicated his life to help others

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I have never seen a surgeon so involved with the outcomes with patients. He follows up, and does the best for each patient. Unfortunately this is a rarity today in medicine.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr. Kassam operated on my 16 year old daughter ten years ago in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She had a benign tumor deep in her brain that other surgeons did not want to touch. He came well recommended by other neurosurgeons and surpassed our expectations. He save our daughter's life, not only by removing 70% of the tumor when he only hoped to get 50%, but also by quickly recognizing and responding to a spasmotic LMCA blood clot three days after the surgery. Beside minor right sided weakness, my daughter has graduated from Carnegie Mellon in Pittsburgh and holds a good job. None of this speaks to his compassion for his patients and families. When he saw that we wouldn't leave the hospital for a minute, he pulled us out of the busy, noisy ICU waiting room gave us the key to his office to get some sleep. We named our dog Kassam. He is the best. We were sad to see him leave Pittsburgh as our daughter will eventually need to undergo another operation in the future.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Super nice man, very helpful, makes sure that you completely understand what's going on, and the procedure you're about to undergo. He performed surgery on me very recently and I'm already feeling amazing, he's incredibly skilled. I had to wait a good while to see him as he's very busy, but this is merely a sign of how great he is at his job. I can't recommend him enough, I'm so glad I waited the extra time to have him as my surgeon! The best, simply put.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

This doctor is awesome!! I have had 2 brain surgeries and one was with him.He was so considerate and wanted to see good results, that nurses were getting mad at him because he said that he was the only one that should touch any of the hoses in me. I hade a hose running through my nose into my brain and a spinal tap. There is a waiting time that is sometimes long for an appointment, but he is a busy man and a very good doctor. I HIGHLY recommend thid neurosurgon.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr. Kassam operated on me on three occasions Dec 2011, March 2012 (twice). He explained everything each step of the way and made sure that I understood of what he was about to perform. He is an excellent human being with a good sense of humor, knowledgeable, compassionate and very down to earth. I recommend him highly and am very lucky to have had him as my neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr. Amin Kassam operated my daughter in Cheo for an AVM rupture. It was a second surgery for her within a week.I have read his reviews and he is truly an magic eraser. He was God sent for us, and due to his expertise and talent he saved my daughter. I would like to personally thank him but I am not able to find his contact information in Ottawa. Thank you doctor for providing her the treatment at Cheo. You are truly a gem!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012