Ratings for Dr. Darryl Kashton

Dr. Kashton is extremely efficient with getting patients in and out. I have gone to see him since I moved to Regina and would recommend him to everyone. I have seen him from normal pregnancy issues to dance injuries and more.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Whenever I have to go and see him I am always very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Kashton has corrected multiple issues for me and I have seen amazing results. He was even great throughout my pregnancy. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Kashton for 6 years. I fully trust him to adjust my neck, which is not something I would be comfortable having just anybody do. He is very professional, and always on time or early. His treatments are effective in relieving any discomfort or tightness. Fully recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Kashton for several years and he is fantastic. I have been to see him following car accidents, sports injuries, etc. and he has also been able to fix any issue I've come with. He makes good recommendations if you're in need of another specialist. He's always on time and professional, but also shows genuine care for you. My husband and child have also been to see him and have had the same great experiences. I would recommend Dr. Kashton to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

After everybody telling me it was normal my newborn was only turning his head one way I decided to go to Dr. Kashton on the recommendation of my sister. Very glad I did! His back and neck on the right side were extremely tight. He massaged him a little and asked me to come back 2 more times. I noticed a huge difference right away! He was much less fussy and slept much better. The second time I went back he was already noticing a big difference in my baby. Third session is next week. He was extremely knowledgeable and answered any questions we had. Would recommend him in a heartbeat!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Kashton now for 2 and a half years and he is an amazing chiropractor! I had a car accident and had been suffering for 5 months and he quickly diagnosed that I had a rib out of place and adjusted it back in place and also used the tens machine and I was on the mend and finally began to recover for my injury. Since then I've seen him for another car accident and for adjustments as needed. He is honest, caring and compassionate. He cares not only about the issues I see him for but when I was diagnosed with MS he showed genuine concern for that part of my health and takes note when I tell him of medications I took/take, neurologists I see, etc. Dr. Kashton is an exceptional chiropractor I always feel much better after my treatments. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good chiropractor.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011