Ratings for Dr. Ronald Harris

I recently had an appointment with Doctor Harris, my second one. The appointment time was for 5:15 p.m., and I showed up with ample time. I show up to the front desk and they told me that I was at the wrong office. Apparently the receptionist was totally CLUELESS in telling me there were two offices when she made my second appointment. I am new patient, how the hell am I supposed to know that Dr. Harris sees patients at two different locations. Things got even worse when I called the second office. I told the receptionist that I was at the other office and she told me that Dr. Harris could not see me, even though I was only 15 minutes away and it was NOT my fault at all. The receptionist told me that I had to make another appointment, with the first opening in about 1 month, and that I might receive a WARNING letter because I missed my appointment time. The receptionist that failed to inform me of the second office should be FIRED for sure.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

The doctor gave me an 8 minute visit and checkup. I showed him a worrisome spot on my arm that grew into a large bleeding fuzzy monster in two weeks then fell off. He looked at the spot and stated; Possibly a wart. Next I showed him a large scaly section on my scalp. He looked at the section and stated; Possibly a wart. He made an error on the procedure to remove the scale. I questioned him and his assistant (intern?) corrected him. His response; I forgot. Forgot in an 8 minute visit? He failed to mention alternative methods of Actinic Keratosis removal such as creams like 5-flurouracil, imiquimod, etc. He made no mention of how to care for the newly removed Actinic Keratosis on my face. He made no mention of prevention or recommended lifestyle changes. There was absolutely no interaction with the patient as it appeared he did not care.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011