Ratings for Dr. M. Barbara Goldman

Don't expect a smile or even a hello when you come to this office. A note attached to a smoked glass window sums it up "DO NOT knock on window, sign in and sit down" what they mean is sit down & shut up. Receptionist rudest, most unpleasant woman I have ever come across in a service related business. I brought in health records to show doctor, she couldn't be botherd to actually look at them, instead she wanted to pass me on to a specialist(of her choice)she insisted I see him. I called that specialist and turns out my problem is my back & he only dealt with knees & shoulders. If I didn't ask enough questions I would have wasted my time, money & medicare money. If a doctor isn't going to treat you, listen to you and know who she insists on referring you to, let alone can't take the time to review your records, than I'm sorry she shouldn't be a doctor. If you have a choice go some where else, the stress & aggravation just isn't worth it.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

Dr. M. Barbara Goldman's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1977)

GHI