Ratings for Dr. Paul Bannan

Paul dealt with my problem at C5/C6 very quickly. He was extremely helpful. His staff, on the other hand, went over and above the call of duty. Particularly Helen. Shew was just awesome in getting my appointments organised and making things very easy.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

The absolute best. Can not speak highly enough. Such a caring gentle man. He put me at ease immediately. His staff are lovely and very professional.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I did not see Mr. Bannon before I went into surgery for my back,L4 and L5. Saw him three times during my 8 day stay in hospital. I had to pay $4500 gap which I still find extreme. I visited Mr Bannon 6 months later, 5 minutes white he looked at exrays and was told not to return. He might have been joking?

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Four years ago my husband was admitted by Paul Bannan as an emergency to the Mount (never happened before apparently) Friday and was seen that afternoon. He was in so much pain he could do nothing - couldn't sit, stand or move. We had to get an ambulance to take him to hospital but couldn't get him up to the outpatient rooms in the lift as it's too small to take a stretcher. Paul Bannan cancelled his golf on Monday morning (it was a public holiday) and operated that day with Michael Kern for a ruptured lumbar disc. My husband walked out of hospital with no pain the following day. Amazing result. Helen, the secretary was so helpful and considerate. Unfortunately I have had to make another appointment today as we appear to have a recurrence of the same problem four years layer, but again Helen was extremely patient, caring and most professional. Cannot recommend this practice highly enough. Thank you to all at the Mount Hospital.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Went completely out of his way to fit me in when I was desperate need for a back op . Mr bannan and his team are very talented and I am very gratefull for the care received . I would reccomend Mr bannan to anyone

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Absolutely brilliant Surgeon. Doc Bannan doesn't mess around with telling you what YOU want to hear. HE TELLS YOU THE FACTS !! .He was the only neuro that i could find that would do the surgery - as i was paying for it myself 4 days from MRI to Surgery ,Overnight in hospital ,then a 25hr car trip back to Broome Haven't taken a pain killer since leaving hospital Paul is the BEST IN THE BUSINESS and his Receptionist [Helen] is an Angel The specialists that Paul uses to assist him are all A1 . THANKS to the whole Team for Fixing me , my little girls got their Dad back Best bloody thing i've done since my girls THANKS TEAM You are all LEGENDS

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I can only echo what all his former patients say about him! Fantastic person and Surgeon. Down to earth, open and honest. He operated on me and was one of the only doctors who was willing to fit me in almost immediately because of my serious ness of my condition, if not operated on immediately it would have resulted in a Stroke / paralysis. I am very grateful for him and his staff that were able to fit me into his very busy operating schedule to save me from permanent damage to my health. I was recommended to Dr Bannan by a receptionist of another Neuro surgeon who was unable to fit me into his busy schedule . it was the best recommendation I ever received as the receptionist was also a former patient of Dr Bannan. His staff at his rooms are very helpful and knowledgeable. I still have areas in my spine that are being monitored that may require surgery at a later date but on Dr Bannan's advice he is reluctant to operate unless it becomes absolutely necessary. I am a very grateful and fortunate person to have been operated on by Dr Bannan.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

For any body who is nervous or not sure they want to take the leap.I can assure you Mr Bannan is of a very high standard he has operated on me 4 times now and I finally have my life back.I was told it was not possible by other surgeons but Mr Bannan has done it.I felt safe and I was informed what was happening at every stage.I don't normally fill out these sites but Mr Bannan deserves it.I thank him for giving my life back to my family He is the best in the business in my eyes.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr Bannan basically gave me my life back. I'm am 37 and was in pain and looked like the tower of Pisa when I walked. I was barely functional. I had an olif procedure which took the pain away and allowed me to stand straight again. I'm 3 months into recovery and have returned to work. Still a bit stiff and limited in thinks, but I expect it will take a good 12 months to recover.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I am very grateful to Mr Bannan to give me my quality of life back. As a surgeon, very professional and thorough. As a person, very caring and empathetic.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014