Ratings for Dr. Paul Bannan

I would greatly appreciate if the reviewer could contact me via as i too am undergoing legal action. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Well, he left me crippled and the matter is before APHRA and I will be pursuing it through a civil action.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

That’s crazy, how can he not have permission, when he is currently still operating out of sjog Subiaco?! I don’t get it?!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

He does not have permission to operate at any of the hospitals according to sjog staff, on AHPRA site it looks like he has been restricted for some time and has not been allowed to do complicated operations. Presumably he will be back after a stand down period/ re training and supervision?

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I recently had a disc replacement and fusion with Bannan and he was great, but I am also a little curious whats going on there?

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr Bannan operated on my husband in 2008. Absolutely amazing result.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Call his secretary and tell her you want to know why he can't operate at the mount. She has to tell you why the hospital made the decision

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I will owe Dr Bannan and his receptionist Helen for the rest of my life. I was in a wheelchair, popping pills every 2 hours like they were Tic Tacs. He got me in for consult on a Friday, booked for surgery the next Monday. He will be performing my L4-L5 fusion next year, honestly can not wait! I love his no nonsense, straight to the point attitude. Helen is an Angel. So helpful, honest and caring. Do very greatful to them both.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I know why but best to stay silent for the moment.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Why is he not operating at the Mount hospital now? Plans shouldnt just change without telling me why he cant do it. Does anyone know?

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017