Ratings for Dr. Abid Khattak

Khattak is a horrible, incompetent doctor who does not care about his patients. He is only in it for the money has shown me that he has no empathy for any of his patients. I was one of his patients and he showed me no real concern for my condition and was devoid of any concern. He repeatedly got my prescriptions wrong and it took him almost a year before he got my prescriptions right.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

My close friend was admitted under his care as a serious risk to herself, she told him that she wasn't stable and would end her life upon discharging her and that it was too soon . He dismissed her and now she is gone. He has done this to countless other patients, some have also ended their lives and some haven't but are extremely re-traumatized by the treatment they received from this psychiatrist. He power trips over vulnerable people. I know many patients who refuse to see him now in hospital setting and I definitely refuse to. He shouldn't be head of psychtiary or even practicing in my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Khattak has helped our family unbelievably. He is the most knowledgeable, caring, empathetic psychiatrist. We have been so fortunate to have met him. Thank you so much Dr. Khattak

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

The worst doctor ever. Doesn't try to understand anyone . Tells people they're faking their depression that they don't want to work hard.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

From my experience Dr. Khattak is a great psychiatrist. The negative comments I have seen are outrageous. He was very kind and most helpful and my condition subsided and went into remission

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I won't even reference this man as a Dr. He is horrible! Everything I had to say about myself, he would argue. He told me my depression wasn't that bad. He told me my addiction issue wasn't that bad and wouldn't refer me to treatment. He cut my anti depressants off cold turkey which should NEVER be done. He discharged me knowing I was suicidal. He has zero compassion. The worst of the worst, in my opinion. Ask for a real Dr. Avoid Khattak at all cost!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

He is an idiot - which would be funny except he is in a position of power!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Heartless doctor. A liar. Prescribes haphazardly. Doesn't listen to his patients. The worst Doctor I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Never go to see him, horrible doctors and has no empathy, he is just after money, Stay away from him

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Horrible Doctor. Why do we in Abbotsford always end up with these terrible foreign doctors who can't speak English. He was very rude to me in hospital. I've lived in Canada all my life and felt very disrespected by a man who should feel lucky we allowed him to work in this country. He can't even speak English.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015