You may also like

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Horrible Doctor. Why do we in Abbotsford always end up with these terrible foreign doctors who can't speak English. He was very rude to me in hospital. I've lived in Canada all my life and felt very disrespected by a man who should feel lucky we allowed him to work in this country. He can't even speak English.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

I saw him three times and he was very arrogant, very rushed, rude, has no empathy and does come across as person who knows nothing about psychiatry. He is more interested in making quick bucks, this is why he bills hundreds of thousand of dollars as compared to other colleagues. He has no real Canadian medical credentials, I wonder how could he practice medicine. Terrible doctor

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

This doctor has a terrible reputation for good reason. he is rude, makes poor diagnostic decisions and has damaged many patients. He should be removed from active practice.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Worst doctor ever. I have seen psychiatrists all my life. He is hands down the worse. I have been feeling suicidal after a family death and my mom disowning me and beating me. I was in the hospital. He threatened me and told me that if he ever saw me here again, he would tell people to send me away to a Surrey mental health hospital where they would trap me in and not allow me to do anything. I would have to go to school in the treatment center. That made me not want to get treatment again. Made me feel even worse. That is only one of the things he did.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Khattak has done and continues to do more harm than good in the profession of psychiatry. He is unequivocally the most arrogant, pompous, unethical, reckless, apathetic, contrived, mean-spirited, careless, ignorant, spiteful, egotistical, shallow excuse for a human ~ LIKE EVER! Every medical professional with whom I have spoken about the harmful effects that he has had on so many patients has expressed awareness the problems that directly result from his influence on any team with which he works, yet claim a shortage of psychiatrists is the reason why he hasn't been fired yet. My argument would be that eliminating khattak would add to the functionality of any institution that had the misfortune of his presence. If he were even to simply uphold the code of ethics to which he swore (which is supposed to be mandatory) a major improvement would inevitably result...just sayin'...

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

he can barely speak English and is so hard to understand with his thick accent. very hard to feel a connection to a psychiatrist if their language skills are so poor. this is a major problem that i have encountered with him

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr Khattak is the worst psychiatrist you can have. I don't recommend him to anyone. He treats patience horribly. He talk to people with disrespect. I'm surprised he doesn't have a black eye yet. Just talking to him I want to punch him out. He is so rude. He just hears what he wants to hear. And if he doesn't like the way you act or take things he will treat you so horrible. He makes everything worse if you are in a serious crisis. He doesn't know how to handle problems right. I wouldn't refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

In 2010, I met Dr. Khattak for the very first time. At the time I was going through a major crisis in my life. My children had been apprehended and I was completely suicidal and homicidal. I spoke with Dr. Khattak, who decided to certify me. It was what needed to happen at that time. Due to the Homicidal Ideation, I ended up being reported to the police by Dr. Khattak, he did not disclose what I told him, and kept the Dr/Patient Privilege, however he did report as he was ethically obligated to do. He also refused to testify against me in the Criminal Proceeding. I then had a Presentation hearing to get my kids back. Dr. Khattak went above and beyond his duty and testified for free, MSP didn't cover it. He testified as an expert witness and told the court that the only reason I was in the emotional condition I was in was because my kids were taken for no good reason, that I was a good parent and that I was not a danger to my kids. Based on his testimony I got my kids back immediately. Also, Dr. Khattak, was very honest caring etc. If you don't like being told straight up and a Dr. that is honest with you don't see him. If you cant handle the truth about your illness, or if you want someone to sugar coat it Don't see him. But if you are looking for a very knowelgeable psychiatrist, who goes above and beyond see him. Dr. Khattak not sure if you read these comments but Thank You for being my psychiatrist, and helping me through the most difficult time in my life. Your amazing God Bless you.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Abid Khattak's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Heartless doctor. A liar. Prescribes haphazardly. Doesn't listen to his patients. The worst Doctor I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Never go to see him, horrible doctors and has no empathy, he is just after money, Stay away from him"

November 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible Doctor. Why do we in Abbotsford always end up with these terrible foreign doctors who can't speak English. He was very rude to me in hospital. I've liv..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I saw him three times and he was very arrogant, very rushed, rude, has no empathy and does come across as person who knows nothing about psychiatry. He is mor..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor has a terrible reputation for good reason. he is rude, makes poor diagnostic decisions and has damaged many patients. He should be removed from ac..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor ever. I have seen psychiatrists all my life. He is hands down the worse. I have been feeling suicidal after a family death and my mom disowning me ..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Khattak has done and continues to do more harm than good in the profession of psychiatry. He is unequivocally the most arrogant, pompous, unethical, reckless, ..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "he can barely speak English and is so hard to understand with his thick accent. very hard to feel a connection to a psychiatrist if their language skills are so..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Khattak is the worst psychiatrist you can have. I don't recommend him to anyone. He treats patience horribly. He talk to people with disrespect. I'm surprise..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "In 2010, I met Dr. Khattak for the very first time. At the time I was going through a major crisis in my life. My children had been apprehended and I was comple..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Khattak is great. I read these other comments and I think may of thse people have had a hard time accepting that they have mental illnesses. If you can acc..."

October 30, 2014