Ratings for Dr. Abid Khattak

He is an idiot - which would be funny except he is in a position of power!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Heartless doctor. A liar. Prescribes haphazardly. Doesn't listen to his patients. The worst Doctor I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Never go to see him, horrible doctors and has no empathy, he is just after money, Stay away from him

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Horrible Doctor. Why do we in Abbotsford always end up with these terrible foreign doctors who can't speak English. He was very rude to me in hospital. I've lived in Canada all my life and felt very disrespected by a man who should feel lucky we allowed him to work in this country. He can't even speak English.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

I saw him three times and he was very arrogant, very rushed, rude, has no empathy and does come across as person who knows nothing about psychiatry. He is more interested in making quick bucks, this is why he bills hundreds of thousand of dollars as compared to other colleagues. He has no real Canadian medical credentials, I wonder how could he practice medicine. Terrible doctor

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

This doctor has a terrible reputation for good reason. he is rude, makes poor diagnostic decisions and has damaged many patients. He should be removed from active practice.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Worst doctor ever. I have seen psychiatrists all my life. He is hands down the worse. I have been feeling suicidal after a family death and my mom disowning me and beating me. I was in the hospital. He threatened me and told me that if he ever saw me here again, he would tell people to send me away to a Surrey mental health hospital where they would trap me in and not allow me to do anything. I would have to go to school in the treatment center. That made me not want to get treatment again. Made me feel even worse. That is only one of the things he did.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Khattak has done and continues to do more harm than good in the profession of psychiatry. He is unequivocally the most arrogant, pompous, unethical, reckless, apathetic, contrived, mean-spirited, careless, ignorant, spiteful, egotistical, shallow excuse for a human ~ LIKE EVER! Every medical professional with whom I have spoken about the harmful effects that he has had on so many patients has expressed awareness the problems that directly result from his influence on any team with which he works, yet claim a shortage of psychiatrists is the reason why he hasn't been fired yet. My argument would be that eliminating khattak would add to the functionality of any institution that had the misfortune of his presence. If he were even to simply uphold the code of ethics to which he swore (which is supposed to be mandatory) a major improvement would inevitably result...just sayin'...

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

he can barely speak English and is so hard to understand with his thick accent. very hard to feel a connection to a psychiatrist if their language skills are so poor. this is a major problem that i have encountered with him

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr Khattak is the worst psychiatrist you can have. I don't recommend him to anyone. He treats patience horribly. He talk to people with disrespect. I'm surprised he doesn't have a black eye yet. Just talking to him I want to punch him out. He is so rude. He just hears what he wants to hear. And if he doesn't like the way you act or take things he will treat you so horrible. He makes everything worse if you are in a serious crisis. He doesn't know how to handle problems right. I wouldn't refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015