Ratings for Dr. Beth Paulison Mitchell

I have been a patient at Water's Edge Dermatology for the past 3 years. I started using them when they opened on Palm Beach Lakes Blvd as it was so close to me. I was introduced to Beth Mitchel PA-C for some cosmetic facial needs and I LOVE her. She will never do anything you do not need just too make money. She is professional, smart, caring and Painless....she always has a smile. I have only used her for cosmetic needs but I would use any doctor in that office for any dermatology issues if needed. Thank you to all at Palm Beach Lakes...

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I love Water's Edge Dermatology! The staff and providers are all very welcoming and comforting. I had my first cosmetic experience with them and was so happy with my results. Not only do I trust them with my medical needs, but also my cosmetic wants :) Definitely recommend them!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I was seen by Ms. Mitchell and could not be happier. She was kind and really knowledgeable. I will recommend her practice.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011