Ratings for Dr. Shahid B. Ilahi

He is wonderful doctor. Friendly and compassionate. His staff is very helpful and friendly as well.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I think we all have low expectations for medical care these days. So, I won't comment on the way this office fails like many others. But I feel the need to warn people looking for a Dr. that he forgot to do a test during my procedure that we agreed he would do, and now I have to do another one!! In addition, after ordering the 2nd one, I found out he neglected to give me some preparatory information I would need to get accurate results. I don't trust this guy, and I'm moving on to someone else.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Waiting over 45 min to get into a room and could hear him speak to every patient. There is absolutely no privacy. Walls were so thin I could hear the nurse across the hall talking to a patient and the procedure that patient had. Also heard the Doctor talking to another patient and telling her that if "she needs to fart then go ahead and fart". Something I did not need to hear. If that poor lady knew others can hear her. Would never go back or recommend this Doctor to anyone. Office staff was not friendly either and could care less how long I waited.

Submitted April 27, 2011

Used him for years, as I am a high risk patient with polyps removed every year, the pictures are always provided so you can see with your own eyes what your insides look like.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011