Ratings for Dr. Prachi Soneji

Dr. Soneji is wonderful. She does not rush you out of her office and actually takes the time listen to your concerns. She is very practical knowledgeable. Her punctuality is quite good as far as doctors go. The entire office is well managed and well staffed and in a great location if you work or live downtown. I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Soneji.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I credit Dr. Soneji with saving my life. I saw her and gave her some very vague symptoms. She followed up immediately and I was diagnosed with a brain tumor two weeks later. She is smart, kind and never makes you feel rushed. She is, hands down, the best GP in the city!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. Soneji is the most kind and caring doctor I have come across and I have come across many doctors. She is compassionate and never rushes and listens to your unique situations and medical issues. I would recommend Dr. Soneji for anyone who is looking for a doctor that can connect and ensure you are genuinely cared for to the highest degree.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Soneji is an amazing family doctor - takes the time to listen, explains your options/ treatment plan(s) on and does not push medication and she is AMAZING with babies!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I love her, she is caring, thoughtful and punctual. She cares about here patients and is open and honest with her knowledge and ability. Her staff are not super friendly but they are overall efficient. She is a fantastic and caring doctor and I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Feel very fortunate to be in her care. She has a lovely, kind demeanor and goes above + beyond for her patients in a way that I didn't know GP's could.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Great doctor! She's been my GP for about 7 years. I feel lucky to have such a competent doctor helping me maintain my health!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Soneji has been my doctor for just under 2 years. For the most part she helped me with my regular care and management of a chronic condition that is under control. I always thought of her as kind and knowledgable. For the past 3 months I have been dealing with some very serious health problems and here she set herself apart from most doctors. She has shown a level of care that I thought no longer exists. She has helped me manage the many specialist and tests, help me deal with the diabilitating symptoms, shown concern for my mental health and my personal relationship. You are extremely lucky if you do get her as your doctor. She is a rare example of a doctor doing this work to care for others!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Soneji has been my family doctor for the past 5 years. She took me in when everyone in Toronto wanted to "interview" me prior to helping me. Her professional relationship with me is second to none! She is human in her care and professional in her diagnosis. She has always kept options open for my care and we have made competent decisions together. I have reccommended her to many friends and close family have also reached out to her. Thank you for all your work and dedication and most of all your trust.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

I always thought I had a doctor who was open and concerned for my well being but I was incredibly disappointed to discover this is not the case. I was laughed at when I mentioned wanting to seek natural solutions for a medical condition and made to feel like I had no choice but to take the prescription I was given. Furthermore, when I expressed concerns regarding another issue (a genetic disease that runs in my family) I was put off. When I persisted about the tests, I was given the most basic type and the inconclusive results weren't followed up on even after I asked for further testing.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013