Ratings for Dr. Lawrence D. Bryson

I don't know who the first two commenters saw! In my experience Dr. Bryson is by no means quick to prescribe, and has always been quite willing and able to discuss pros & cons of any (or no) treatment. Very knowledgeable and informative. His staff is likeable and professional.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Excellent care, friendly staff, very professional office. I have been there several times--plus, they take your insurance which is great. The negative review must have been from a competitor--believe me, I know, I'm a nurse. Great place.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

I did not see the doctor I made an appointment with...and the one that did meet with me was terribly unprofessional and eager to prescribe random medications. Poor healthcare, poor practice.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

Will try to get as many people through the office as quickly as possible, that's how they do same day appointments. Prescribes as much drugs as he can to everyone. Prescribed me Ativan for some pain and told me it was no big deal, I went through SEVERE withdrawals from it and was given no warnings about addictive nature of it. Must be getting kickbacks for his prescriptions, very dangerous...stay away from this one.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

Dr. Lawrence D. Bryson's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)