Ratings for Dr. David Frow

After being treated for UTIs since I was really young, I was sent to Dr. Frow by a Dr. in a community care clinic who believed I had Interstitial Cystitis. Dr. Frow did a scope of my bladder and diagnosed me with IC when I was 18. After having the scope done I didn't have any problems with my IC again until I was 20. I went back to Dr. Frow in agonizing pain and he looked me in the eye and told me "Let me help you. I'm going to make you well again. Trust me and do exactly as I tell you." and so I trusted him let him help me :) and I'm so grateful for him! Although I will always have IC, he has managed to make it more comfortable for me! He even let wrote a prescription for bladder instillations so I could have them done in another part of the hospital for waaay cheaper! He truly cares about his patients and their well being. I would highly recommend Dr. Frow to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

He has been great with me since I started seeing him for infertility issues. He calls me personally to discuss my options and returns my phone calls in a timely manner when I have questions. I have seen 3 other doctors and none of them had the knowledge that he has.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

This doctor would not even look at me with his eyes, nor would he touch or feel me to examine me. He didn't do a pap exam, even though I was in severe pain, and even before I had a hysterectomy, even though this was added to the procedures done on my medical record.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Dr. David Frow's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Alamosa, CO