Ratings for Dr. Sumita Prabhakar

Worst experience ..... She just care about money and does not think about patient ... She only talks about test tube baby where as you are not required this treatment at alll.... I suggest plz don't treat yourself with this dr. She is terrible....

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

She is pathetic doctor. money minded n careless. all these reviews are fake I guess she herself is writing for her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

She is the best gynecologist I have ever met.her level of knowledge is superb

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

One of the best doctor iv ever come through. L strongly recommend her as she has an extra ordinary expertize. She holds her domain outstandingly. Very patient,polite n passionate. I do suggest her sincerely. For being treated in gurgaon for three years n yet no gain i came to her and now i feel that im in safer hands.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

recommended by one of my colleague.best gynecologist in dehradun

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

she is the best doctor i have ever met..no words to describe her excellence.Good Treatment.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

SUMITA PRABHAKAR is one of the best gyneacs I have ever visited. I'm saying this as I am based out of DEHRADUNand having issues with PCOD from an early age. Hence, I have visited many famous senior docs from almost 5yrs now. But SUMITA PRABHAKAR is the only person who could confidently diagnose and suggest remedies. Under her guidance, my gestational diabetes was detected and she managed this high risk pregnancy like a pro. Being on a very strict diet, exercise and insulin, I was still asked to work until my last day and delivered my baby normally.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

"best in infertility,sincere, easy to aproach,lot of patience. polite,reasonable charges ,full of passion, enthosiasm in service of humanity,give full attention to patients...I think i am less in words to describe her excellence."

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

" I take this opportunity to recommend Dr. SUMITA PRABHAKAR for her outstanding attitude at work. Doctors like her are rare and far between. With extraordinary expertise in her domain of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, she is extremely well-behaved and warm with her patients. She would make you feel comfortable no matter how complicated your medical state is. I sincerely appeal to everyone to consult Dr. PRABHAKAR and feel the difference."

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

best doctor in uttrakhand....she holds the best reputation for her workoholicness ,dedication,devotion and determination...hats off..

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014