Dr. Catherine Zacal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Catherine Zacal

I had a tooth fracture about a week ago and needed to find a dentist in Huntsville to get the restoration done. I had a few choices but decided to go with Dr. Zacal because her building was smallish and didn't look intimidating. I was very pleased with the results. She got me in very quickly to do the work ... described what she was doing the whole time ... and was very personable as well! I really like her and will be going back for future visits.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Zacal's since she first opened her own office in Huntsville, before that I saw her at an office in Bracebridge (I should have written this review years ago!). I have been extremely pleased with Dr. Zacal and her staff. Dr. Zacal has always been very open with my options and explains all the risks/benefits to me openly and clearly. I have never felt pushed into treatment. She has done multiple crowns that look amazing. Would recommend this office to anyone in need of a dentist

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Zacal for several years and have nothing but good things to say this office and the work done by Dr. Zacal. I was with another dentist for many years who I was not happy with and almost lost faith in all Dentist which I am glad I found her after that experience. Brittany at the front desk is always a happy and smiling face that greets you and recently helped me work through a very confusing insurance mix up that I would not have been able to figure out without her help, she is wonderful! I saw the offices new hygienist Angela who was very pleasant and knows what she is doing. Wonderful office and even better staff.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I moved to this dentist last week after I recieved welcoming reviews from our neighbours on the lake. Very welcoming office, even better staff. Dr Zacal saw me first for a new patient exam, I was trilled about her or how she discussed her findings with me, she seemed to be very rushed and down-talking to me as if I was uneducated. I saw the hygienist, Marloes a few days later and was extremely impressed by her and her knowledge. I was at the tip of cancelling my scheduled cleaning to try another denist, but after meeting my new hygienist I have decided to stay. Keep up the great work, staff of Dr. Zacal’s!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Awesome staff, great team atmosphere. Only thing.. Turn up the heat please!!! My hygienist had to give me a blanket because I was so cold!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I have been going to this office for several years now and I would absolutely recommend this office to all my friends and family. Seeing Brittneys familiar face and her helpfulness is truly worth 5 stars, she goes above and beyond. Dr Catherine is so gentle and I feel confident in her work.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Her staff is what makes this a great office, awesome team.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Great f office! Everyone super friendly and helpful. Not rushed feeling at all

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Excellent team of dentist and hygienist...........

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Great office, amazing staff, very welcoming and relaxing atmosphere.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017