Ratings for Dr. Catherine Zacal

Excellent team of dentist and hygienist...........

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Great office, amazing staff, very welcoming and relaxing atmosphere.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I moved from Thorn Hill to Huntsville and had been looking for a new dentist. Dr.zacal is great, the hygienist Marlose was the best hygienist I have ever seen. Like the feeling of not being rushed at this office

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I am a new patient of dr Zacals and I am so thankful to have found an office that makes you feel comfortable from the moment you step in the door. Dr Zacal is so knowledgeable and explained everything in detail instead of just telling me what I needed. Brittany at the front desk went above and beyond to explain and walk me through the confusion we like to call insurance. I also had the pleasure of seeing Marloe for my cleaning which I was nervous about at first as I do not go for cleanings regularly due to my fear which all went away after the cleaning. I would recommend this office to anyone asking for a dentist in town they are all exceptional people. Well done

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Very capable hands here! Was in to see Catherine and the hygienist Marloes, Both are amazing at what they do. Without reservation will recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

As a patient of Catherine's since she started in Huntsville I have been pleased with her and her staff. I was in for my routine dental cleaning and check up and was amazed by her new (to me) dental hygienist, Marloes. She was incredibly kind, gentle and very knowledgeable in her profession. Marloes was willing and able to answer questions I had about wanting to do the best I can at home to care for my teeth, she gave me great tips and suggestions I will carry on to do at home. Dr. Zacal; great choice in your dental hygienist, Marloes is a wonderful asset to your practice.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I was recently in to see Dr. Zacal and her amazing hygienist Marloese. Both were absolutely fantastic. I hadn't been to a dentist in 10+years and they both made me feel very calm despite my anxiousness. Both take the time to explain everything that they are doing. Both are incredibly gentle. Would recommend both Dr Zacal and Marloese to anyone without reservation.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

She left the Mississauga area. I'm having a hard time finding a dentist that provided that same level of care as she did.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I had not seen a dentist in years due to a phobia I had developed after treatment by another dentist. As a result I required a good deal of work. I have found Dr. Zacals attitude and skill most reassuring. I recommend her without reservation.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

What I really like about Dr. Zacal is the time she takes to explain things to me so I understand what's happening in my mouth.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014