Ratings for Dr. Cecil Allen Moore

Me & my girlfriend met Dr Moore in Lawton ER room & he gave us his business card & said he was trying to build his practice in Oklahoma City & if we to the city he could treat us there.We are 100% disabled so we drove from Lawton to Oklahoma City to see Dr Moore.I stopped going to my Dr. in Tx.because we can't see 2 Dr.s at the same time .Dr Moore had both of us on Morphine 200mg(90 per month)Soma 350mg(120 a month)Valium 10mg(90 a month)& me Narco 10/325(180) with a refill & she got percocet 10/650(180 a month)& Dilaudid 8mg(120 a month).We saw him for a over 2 years & moved to Oklahoma City to be closer.The staff was very hatefull & would make people wait for percriptions untill noon & then line about 10 people up & hand out envelopes with percriptions & not check I.D.s.We got letters 2 times dropping us & when we went for our apointment he told us not to worry he didn't write them.In Sept.2011 the staff gave us a letter & we couldn't see him.droped us for misuse of our meds.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr. Moore's office has improved greatly in the past few months, since he has been getting rid of those abusing their meds. I have been seeing him for over two years, and he is the one doctor that takes the time to deal with ALL of my medical issues, takes time to listen to me and care. His staff is so much better and more efficient than when I first started seeing him. If he can't personally take care of an issue, he immediately refers me to someone specializing in that area. Dr. Moore has restored my hope in the medical community!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr.Moore brought us in and treated us like family in the beginning,but his staff was so busy stabbing him in the back that he lost his true friends and patient's.We were dismissed for supposedly misusing our meds and getting them too early,but we have our pharmacy that proves we never did that.I hope he loses his licence for what he did to some of his patience.I know of one person who lost her job due to his staff,and he just dumped alot of his patient's with no doctor and no way to get their medications.That was the most unprofessional thing he could ever do and it really hurt alot of people.Shame,shame,shame on you and your staff.I even bought them a dream catcher(and it wasn't cheap!)but after the way we were treated,I would like it back!Not to mention he is either too sick or too doped up to work most of the time,so they would have you come through like cattle and call your name to get your medication's,without checking for ID's.Avoid him and DR.Jones at all cost's.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Very rude staff, Dr. Moore is not interested in finding the cause of your problems, he only is there to write prescriptions and over medicate his patients. Do not go to this doctor if u have any kind of serious illness.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Cecil Allen Moore's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1999)