Ratings for Dr. Paul Wild

Dr. Wild treated with my mother with excellent care, compassion & humor. Great asset to Sault Ste Marie.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

i have had dr wyld as a doctor for myself my son my daughter and my husband and my mother and my sister also my neighbour and he has been nothing but kind and compassionated and very easy going and even funny

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Actual horrible. Not helpful. No idea what he's doing. Should not have a license.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Thanks Dr. Wild. Kind, clear and capable- I was in good hands!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I have worked alongside Dr Wild for a number of years. He works in a high volume clinical setting seeing many patients many of whom have no family doc, many of whom are already disgruntled with their care etc. it is not an easy job.. All these people have different expectations concerns and beliefs, and ideas as to how they think they should be treated etc. He is a knowledgeable physician who somehow given the volume of people he sees, is still able to find the rare/serious of conditions when exposed to the common conditions so frequently. I think his English personality is sometimes taken by patients the wrong way, but he is certainly not rude or arrogant. I would be more than happy to have him care for my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

My experience with Dr. Wild was also horrible and I also found him very rude. He actually asked me what I thought he could do for me since I needed an emergency ultrasound and should have gone to the hospital! Uh, how did I know that? I've worked for and know several local doctors so I have respect for the work they do but this doctor was unbelievably unprofessional and severely lacks a bedside manner! Maybe someone can write him a prescription for an attitude adjustment!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Met Dr. Wild by referral from my dentist. I was pleasantly surprised there was a less than ten minute wait at Tillicum walk in clinic he was working at. The assistant had some difficulties working the computer but otherwise it was a nice clinic. Dr. Wild was straight to the point, efficient, knowledgeable and really helpful.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Had to see him in the hospital and he was great! Was easy to deal with funny and he knew what he was talking about!! He also had a smile on his face and when you are sick or hurt that helps to have a happy person coming to see you! Liked him a lot!! :)

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

this doctor is horrible and rude, he prescribed medication to me that I am allergic too, and he was just straight up rude. I have no idea how he has a physicians license

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

This "Dr", is in Victoria BC unfortunately. He works in Tillicum walk-in clinic. Be aware of that!! This uncompassionated, ruthless, rude and speedy body, has a license as a Physician?! My "appointment" with that guy last 30 seconds. No side manners, no eye contact, nothing! Right after I said my chief complain , he stated in his fastest speaking (remember my 30 sec appointment), some differential diagnosis: " Breast cancer, something benign or an abscess" "Get an ultrasound" That was it. No space for questions. My best advise, try to avoid encounter with that individual.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015