Ratings for Dr. Shiva Rouhani

I have been a patient for about 6 years now. She is amazing. Words cannot describe how thankful I am she is my doctor. She is always very attentive of my concerns and always takes the needed time to explain things to me. She took fantastic care of me with both of my pregnancies before I was passed along to my OB. Thankyou Dr. Rouhani! !

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr rohanni is a good doctor. I wouldn't go as far to say she's exceptional. My last doctor was years more experienced and more caring. Unfortunately repaired. :( I get OHIP guidelines ,she has it posted everywhere but my old doctor didn't care he always took time out for any issue. Doctor's get paid partly on each visit booked and more for prescriptions also, especially ongoing ones. I'm usually waiting more than 20 min for my appointment which defreats an appointment! it's like waiting in a walk in clinic. She has the potential to be an excellent doctor in time with more years of experience. I have to say she will do much better the pediatric doctor there. For a pediatric doctor I expect someone who isn't so over confidant and bull headed. It's upsetting. we feel way more rushed with Nassim rohanni! You might as well start a timer and say you have ten seconds ready GO! Dr Nassim I don't feel she listens or cares she's the doctor and she knows everything so I am just dumb and know nothing right? Parents have concerns and we need clarification not a quick answer. I've had this discussion with my husband to find a new doctor for our kids if this doesn't change . Treat your patent like they are your family. Would you rush them if they had concerns or brush their concerns off because you are confident (but can't be a 100% sure) that somthing isn't right just because you are a doctor and assume you know. You go to school to make a difference. Maybe taking that extra 5 min helps someone feel better and that's more rewarding than your pay cheque.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Really a bad experience. Don't know how to conduct visit. I did not get help in my potential second age illness. After several years of consultation She told me to find another Doctor. What a waste of time.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Rouhani! Despite some personal challenges, she continues to be punctual (except once, she apologised profusely for keeping me waiting 10 min.!) and totally professional. I never feel rushed, she listens carefully & makes suggestions before simply prescribing a drug. I feel like I am visiting a good friend. I loved my last Dr. (Male, retired), and was concerned I wouldn't get a doctor that lived up to him. Well, I did! I was so happy, I recommended her to my husband, brother and a friend. They are thrilled to be patients of such an awesome Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Shiva Rouhani almost four years ago and she was absolutely phenomenal. She was attentive, honest and exceptionally caring. She supported me and provided amazing medical care. She was a true blessing. The only reason I left her practice is because I relocated to a city four hours away. I am so pleased with this amazing doctor that I am coming here four years later to post a positive review. Thank you Dr Rouhani!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Rouhani is both extremely professional and personable. I know that my family is always in great hands with her!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

So grateful to have her as a doctor. I have a lot of health issues and have been to many doctors. She is the best doctor I have ever met! I moved out of London and still come back just to see her.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

she is a very nice woman and helps a lot . I have seen Dr Rouhani since 2010 and can say she is quite caring. I love her so much and will recommend her to all

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I travel overseas frequently because of my work. Dr. Rouhani takes care of both of my parents - both in their 80s. Unfortunately, they have had some issues with their health. Dr. Rouhani catches things quickly and goes to see them at home if they can't get to the office for any reason! Thanks Dr. Rouhani for taking such good care of my parents!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

My mom in 91 and has trouble getting out of her appartment. Dr. Rouhani goes to check up on her at home! How many doctor's do you know who do that these days? She's great!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016