Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Sinclair

It is nearly impossible to get an appointment earlier than several weeks to a month, and the phone line is almost useless. Can only see her for long-term issues. That said, the waiting room is never a long wait, staff are fine, and she doesn't make me feel rushed. I don't love her demeanor, but she is not outright rude or anything. It's pretty much standard no frills care without a lot of explanation of the issues I consult her about.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I do not like her''What are you here for?'' greeting when she enters the room. This makes me feel like I'm wasting her time. I also dislike the fact that you can never get her phone line and by time you do there is a message that they are closed for the day. Always makes me feel like I'm wasting her time.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Sinclair became my doctor a year ago June 2017. I think she is wonderful ! She is very knowledgeable , and if she doesn't have an answer she will get one. She has my outrageous blood pressure under control. That in itself is a miracle. She is so easy to talk to and makes you feel like you are very important. Takes her time, no rushing in and out. She even takes an interest in what I am doing with my personal life. Idle chit chat is not her forte , however she does dabble in it a little. Her receptionist Chris is such a wonderful person ! I always feel like I matter ! I am so happy my daughter recommended her !!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Had a problem that she was unable to help me with for over 2 years which lead to bigger long term care issues. Seems unwilling to listen to symptoms if she doesn't immediately know what the underlying problem could be. Beyond cold bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

She's great with children, however her attitude changes when dealing with adults. Seems reluctant to explore other options at times. Can be very short with assistance in office. I echo what others said about the phone lines, very difficult to connect.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

My family has been seen by Dr. Sinclair since she took over the practice from Dr. Eros and Dr. Blanchard. She has excellent bedside manner (especially with children) and is open to patient input. She is not afraid to admit when she does not know something and consult with a colleague or refer to a specialist. I do not find her overly quick to prescribe and often discusses non-pharmacological options first. I am very happy with her as a GP. Although it can be difficult to see her for semi-urgent matters (we often go to walk-in clinics for throat infections, bronchitis, etc...) for managing our overall health, she is an excellent provider.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Very difficult to call the office.....not there,line busy, or unable to leave a message .

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

very professional and glad to have her as my Dr. I have had several major health issues since she became my Dr and I have been very pleased with her medical advice

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

very professional, great personality. Liked her very much

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

She is very nice, professional and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012