Ratings for Dr. Semyon Elyash

A very good doctor, Очень внимательный, я рада, что перешла к этому доктору.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Semyon Elyash is highly professional with very nice personality !!! He is the BEST general doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Very nice Doctor! Knows what he is doing, me and my family are his patients for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Love the doctor, and the staff. But they charge insurance 4X what other doctors charge. Too expensive for a family like mine. Sick, go to doctor, gives intravenous medicine, if you are still sick and go back, they charge you again.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

The first dermotalogist doctor that knows what he is doing. Thank you doctor Elyash

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

great doctor, very knowledgeable and kind. always on time and ready to help

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

I have never been so mortified in my life. I had to wait to see the Dr in the waiting room for a hour and once I got in the office it was less than 7 minutes and he was GONE. We did have a small language barrier however but sick launguage is universal Dr language. I explained my issues and he offered me scripts before I could even finish explaing my problems. When I arrived to the pharmacy they said this prescription is too powerful for my symptoms. When I phone the Dr to explain he told me to come in for new scripts. My insurance company was charged $1147 for a 7 minute visit and wrong scripts!!!! Not fair. Not to mention my co-pay. This Dr doesn't CARE about you.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011