Dr. Edward E. Icaza

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Edward E. Icaza

Dr. provided a very brief exam. Did not focus on the problem for which I was seeing him. It appeared he has very limited knowledge in that area, and therefor focused on a very minor unrelated condition.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I have seen Dr Icaza for carpal tunnel and migraines for the past 3 years. He is a patient and kind dr who has helped me so much. I appreciate everything he's done for me.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I used to end up in the hospital when my migraines were bad. Now I just go see Dr. Icaza. Such a blessing not to have to go to the ER when this happens.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I have suffered from migraines for as long as I can remember. Dr icaza was able to cure me of this awful debilitating headaches when no one else could. Thankful for him. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

The doctor himself was great. But the staff were terrible when it comes to accounting. I paid $100 cash cause I did not have change. The gal at the desk said she will prorate it to the next visit since they dont have the change. I never went back for another visit and when i asked for the refund, there were NO documentation of the incident! The gal mistyped my payment to be $60. So they said they can give me $10.00 back. If the gal didnt mistype it. I would have lost $50. They were extremely rude when i asked for the return. All of them - especially Andrea and Jen. I dont think any of the two were the ones who took it. It was another gal that was handling the money on the day. It is awful. $40 may not mean much to rich nurses but it certainly means much to a commoner. I asked to talk to the dr over the phone and they said there is no such policy, that they will "pass the info" on but "no guarantee that the Dr will even call you back" (quote Jen). The US system sucks. Deceitful ppl who pocket my canadian $. Hate it.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr Icaza was very patient with my mom who suffers from dementia. This has been so hard on our entire family. He knows what we're going through. He made sure I knew all of her treatment options and medications since she won't remember, it's all up to me. I know the future will be difficult as we continue down this path, but it is comforting to know we have such a kind and patient dr on our side.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Thankful for the time Dr. Icaza took to figure out what is going on with me. He clearly explained all of my options and I am feeling hopeful about the future again. I found him to be very friendly and willing to help.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Icaza gave me some of the harshest medications on the market to treat for what he diagnosed as migraines. I had adverse reactions to the medications, which caused a huge spike in anxiety as well as full blown migraines, when previously I was only having minor headaches. He ordered an MRI/MRA because I told him I didn't think I actually was having migraines before I saw him. When the MRI/MRA came back normal, he refused to treat me anymore. He does not accept anyone asking ANY questions of him, and if you have negative side effects, he treats you like you have a psychological problem. Worst doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I've been going to Dr Icaza for about a year and he is always so nice. He has nice bedside manner for a neurologist. I've recommended him to a couple of my friends and they've been happy with him to.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Great neuro. Very pleased with his care and time he takes

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Edward E. Icaza's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board Certified Neurologist

• Spanish

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)