Ratings for Dr. Nathan R. Brought

I went to Dr. Brought for a partial breast reconstruction via fat transfer. His office staff was friendly and helpful with all the details. Dr. Brought was easy to talk to. He took time to explain everything and answer questions. He was very encouraging, but honest as well about the outcome. The Williamson Surgery Center was first-rate. The nurses were kind and professional as well. I am extremely pleased with the result of the fat transfer. Dr. Brought really did a great job and I’m happy to recommend him to anyone who needs breast reconstruction.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

As an employee of the hospital, I know most, if not all of the physicians, and I see their patients on a daily basis. We have many talented surgeons, but after seeing Dr. Brought's patients and how he treats and interacts with them, I had an easy choice in deciding who to trust for my own surgery. I am one of the many on staff who have trusted Dr. Brought to operate on us personally as well as our family members. We couldn't ask for a better plastic surgeon or a better person.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. Brought is the most forthright physician I've ever met. He gave me his thoughts, in great detail, about what he thought could and could not be done to get me as close as possible to my pre-pregnancy figure. I appreciated the fact that he didn't over promise and also the fact that he didn't try to talk me into surgery or procedures I wasn't there for in the 1st place. In fact, he convinced me a less invasive procedure, which was also much less expensive, would be more appropriate for me, and that was something I won't forget because he recommended whatvwas best for me, not just for his bottom line. He has always answered emails and calls without hesitation. I can say that he and his staff under promise and over deliver.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

My mommy makeover included tummy tuck, breast implants, and liposuction with fat grafting and I am highly pleased with how it all turned out. The surgery took several hours and the tightening of my stomach muscles was the uncomfortable part after. Dr. Brought was available day and night for my calls and I'm sure he saw me more often than necessary to make sure I was healing properly. He and his staff treated me like family and have helped me feel like a new person.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

After spending $10,000 + for tummy tuck and eye lid surgery, I spent another $10,000 in corrective surgery. Lots of highly qualified physicians in this area- no need to settle for less. Terribly expensive mistake.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I got my breast implants after being referred to Dr. Brought by a friend. I then read several reviews online to reassure myself I was seeing the right surgeon for the procedure I wanted. I am sure others do the same so I felt inclined to review him and his staff for others to see as well. I am thrilled with the care I received from Dr. Brought and his office and my results are better than I thought they would have been. The best advice I can give is to ask as many questions as you need to to feel comfortable and to let Dr. Brought know what you are looking to get out of surgery. Once you both feel comfortable with what you want, let the rest in his hands. He really does listen and does whatever it takes to try and get you the results you want. He also gave me realistic expectations which was nice because my results actually turned out to be better than I anticipated.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Dr. Brought is hands down the best and most talented surgeon. I cannot imagine ever going to anyone else. He spent more than enough time with me answering all my questions. He has a very warm friendly spirit about him and makes his patients feel very welcome. My surgery results are outstanding! Better than what I described I wanted. His staff is just amazing. No matter how many times I call and ask questions they are so sweet and helpful every time. So professional yet personal and so sweet.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I had breast implants and a tummy tuck and am happy Dr. Brought was my surgeon. He was kind and knew right away how nervous and worried I was about being put to sleep for surgery. He made sure I was completely comfortable with moving forward before scheduling surgery and everything could not have went smoother. I was so pleased with the care I received and my results have made me happier than I could have imagined.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Dr. Brought was one of the 5 or 6 plastic surgeons I had a consultation with before I decided who would do my surgery. His staff was very quick and efficient with getting me on the schedule as I said I wanted to be healed and ready for the spring and summer seasons. After multiple pregnancies, my body wasn't anything like what it once was and I have felt the effects of that physically as well as from a self confidence perspective. As stressful as the thought of surgery can be, Dr. Brought and his office were extremely understanding and very complete in their preparing me for surgery. I scheduled my procedures the day of my first appointment and had them done within 3 weeks so I could heal as soon as possible. I am happy and excited for the summer after getting back my body and my confidence. I am so glad I was able to find Dr. Brought and his office to help get me here.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr. Brought's staff did what it took to get me a quick appointment despite not having any availabilities for several weeks. Dr. Brought was patient, very complete, and allowed me whatever time was needed to answer all of my questions, no matter how awkward I initially felt asking some of them. After 2 major surgeries following the births of my 3 children, I could not be happier with my results and would not consider going anywhere else. From his staff to his comforting bedside manner, I would trust Dr. Brought with any of my family or friends, and he has in fact come to the emergency room at my request after one of my children was injured at school. He is not only an excellent physician, but just as good a person at heart.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. Nathan R. Brought's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Franklin, TN