Ratings for Dr. Dorothy Lalik

Dr. Lalik is gentle and friendly. She is knowledgeable and does not push unnecessary treatments. She is skilled and compassionate. Everything is thoroughly explained. Her staff are all friendly and helpful. The office is gorgeous. The hygienists are great - highly recommend Dr. Lalik and her staff.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I truly believe in Dr Lalik's philosophy of providing highest quality dental care in very friendly, unhurried and professional atmosphere. Her gentle touch can relax even the most anxious patients. Full spectrum of dental services, including surgery, wisdom teeth extraction (with full sedation), root canal therapy, orthodontic treatments with use of INVISALIGN (none of my friends and coworkers ever noticed my high tech composite braces and I could have remove them every time I wanted to and with ease). She is very knowledge lady as she also helped me with my sleeping patterns by providing me with custom made device (kind of mouth guard) which allows me to sleep like a baby for a first time in a very long time. I LOVE her for that!!! Oh! and in my opinion her clinic's interior is the best, very well designed. Excellent job. It shows that she really cares about her patients and her staff. In return, every member of her team I came into contact with gives her absolute best to make me feel very comfortable and well cared for.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

very informative and helpful team of professionals

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I have no idea what is going on it Dr. Lalik's office but there has been lots of changes in staff lately. There are new ladies at the front desk who come across as being phony. All the staff seems really unhappy. Dr. Lalik is a good dentist but be prepared to be in her chair for at least an hour, no matter what you are having done. Even though I have great dental insurance coverage there is always an amount that is not covered. When I get my papers from the insurance showing what they paid there is a message that says the charges are higher than what is covered. I have checked with co-workers who see other dentists and have been told that Dr. Lalik's charges are higher than what they get charged. My family loves the dental hygienists that they see so we are hesitating about changing dentists but after this week's visit maybe it's time.

Submitted September 16, 2015

The receptionist and hygienests are wonderful but Dr. Lalik is not. Fillings are ground down too low and need to be refilled, she talks down to you as if you're a child and she pushes unnecessary treatments and follow up visits. I would not recommend her to anybody who needs more than a cleaning. (The hygienests though, are fabulous and thorough).

Submitted February 5, 2015

The only person I find friendly in this office is Cindy Lou.....I feel out of place there and have been going there for 48 years. Things have definitely changed when Dorothy took over. I find her to be somewhat on the pushy side for getting work completed, even if not really needed. Miss Dr. Howatson!! If Cindy ever left, I would be going elsewhere too.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

I love going to Dr. Lalik! The staff are all so friendly and Dr. Lalik truly is very gentle on your mouth when she's working. I've honestly never had a better experience with a dentist than I have with Dr. Lalik. Thanks for making trips to the dentist comfortable, informative and enjoyable. :D

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

The people that work as this office seem to make a great team. They were helpful in scheduling around my needs, and providing the service I required from a dentist. Dr. Lalik worked very well with my teeth.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Had a positive experience with front veneers - so glad I finally got around to having them done. Dr Lalik is a very pleasant and positive dentist to work with. I would not change to anyone else. very encouraging and helpful. I think everyone should consider having their smile looked after since it is the first impression when seeing someone. Dr Lalik is excellent in providing consultation on the best approach to ensure a most natural and healthy smile - she and her team is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Dr.Laliks office is very bright and welcoming. They have a very nice set of people working there and they make you feel very comfortable with your surroundings and your safety. They are very fun to talk with and in my own words AWESOME! :) from now on i will only be going to Dr.Laliks office for any dentistry. :)

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012