Ratings for Dr. Carol Eloskouf

She is a good doctor she actually listens to you and isnt afraid to run as many tests as needed to find out the problem. Only problem is shr is NEVER on time. Very frustrating

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

So pleased to have her as our doctor, she genuinely cares and listens she is very thorough in any treatment needed , we just feel we are in good hands. Staff is respectfully awesome ......

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

She is very friendly and shows she really cares.. she is just never on time

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Always listens and very thorough. Never assumes anything. Staff is great minus one front desk person is a little unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Always very pleasant and understanding. Shows genuine care and concern. Never rushes you to get out. Great Doctor that we feel lucky to have!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Never available. At times scattered and needs to be reminded about what has to be done if multiple scripts or issues arise. She is very nice but she is definitely not full time. She is also very late and often leaves early. Wait times are about 1.5 hrs. Receptionists are rude and seem overwhelmed. Only good thing about office is Nurse Bringcat.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr carol is always late half the time if you have a morning appt she isnt even there yet

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Professional and thorough in her work. Can also speak french which is wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I went to see Dr. Eloskouf twice when I first moved to Georgina in 2008. I found her to be pleasant and competent. But the Office/Reception staff were horrible, rude and condescending. Not just to me, I saw them behave this way to several other people as I waited to be seen. Another big issue was wait time - never got seen remotely close to my appointment time. I operate a small business. The third time I just left, I couldn't wait any longer, and never went back. But no one is accepting new patients in Georgina. I finally got a new G.P. at Georgina Health Center, and then he quit without notice, leaving 1500 patients high and dry to move to Cambridge and take on a practice there. Wish Dr. Eloskouf would move to Georgina Health Centre. Nice premises, prompt appointments, pleasant staff, lab on premises. But no G.P.s!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014