Ratings for Dr. Carol Eloskouf

Always listens and very thorough. Never assumes anything. Staff is great minus one front desk person is a little unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Always very pleasant and understanding. Shows genuine care and concern. Never rushes you to get out. Great Doctor that we feel lucky to have!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Never available. At times scattered and needs to be reminded about what has to be done if multiple scripts or issues arise. She is very nice but she is definitely not full time. She is also very late and often leaves early. Wait times are about 1.5 hrs. Receptionists are rude and seem overwhelmed. Only good thing about office is Nurse Bringcat.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr carol is always late half the time if you have a morning appt she isnt even there yet

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Professional and thorough in her work. Can also speak french which is wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I went to see Dr. Eloskouf twice when I first moved to Georgina in 2008. I found her to be pleasant and competent. But the Office/Reception staff were horrible, rude and condescending. Not just to me, I saw them behave this way to several other people as I waited to be seen. Another big issue was wait time - never got seen remotely close to my appointment time. I operate a small business. The third time I just left, I couldn't wait any longer, and never went back. But no one is accepting new patients in Georgina. I finally got a new G.P. at Georgina Health Center, and then he quit without notice, leaving 1500 patients high and dry to move to Cambridge and take on a practice there. Wish Dr. Eloskouf would move to Georgina Health Centre. Nice premises, prompt appointments, pleasant staff, lab on premises. But no G.P.s!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

The doctor is nice and spends a good amount of time with you to address needs, however that is the only positive comment I can make. I typically wait for 2 hour with a young toddler and that is when I can get an appointment. My last experience was being hung up on by office staff. I attempted to call back many times with no answer. The reception is extremely rude. I have had them speak down to me in a demeaning tone on almost every encounter. One time I had to ask to be spoken to respectfully as she was almost telling at me. To note I make a point to not be rude in return - I think it has a better effect. Overall I think the doctor is decent but I had to leave the clinic due to a poorly run reception desk.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

While the practice is a busy one, the everyone there is pleasant and professional, never rushing you, giving you their undivided attention as long as you need it.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Eloskouf has all traits that make up an good GP. She is a great listener and follows up on every concern I have raised. She is very thorough and efficiently works with local specialists to provide excellent care. She is very approachable and has a genuine caring nature with no hint of ego or attitude.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013