Ratings for Dr. Jasmine Ritchie

She's amazing! I'm so particular about doctors but she is so calming. She does such a wonderful job with my adjustment. I'm always so tense but she makes me laugh and I appreciate that. Very pleasant and kind doctor!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Awesome-sauce!! I was nervous at first, she put me at ease and my pain is going away bit by bit. So glad I made the decision to go and if you've ever thought seriously about going, I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I have Scoliosis and Dr. Ritchie has done a wonderful in helping me, when I was experiencing terrible back pain. I would definitely recommend patients to her for outstanding care.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I went to visit her office today and i was seen for lower back pain and she made me feel amazing. She cracked every bone in my back and my neck but i was very pleased with her service! Going back once a week to see her. I give her five stars!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Very good chiropractor, she took time to explain my problems, I was having issues with my back and rib. She was able to get me back to normal. If you are looking for wellness this is the Dr for you

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Terrible with children, very impatient and only wants to finish and get out. No bedside manner

Submitted November 8, 2011

Before leaving Advantage Wellness & Rehabilitation Center, Dr. Ritchie was instrumental in helping me alleviate years of lower back pain and identify ways to maintain a better quality of life. She was focused, attentive, and formed a great doctor/patient relationship with me. I now believe in chiropractic and am eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

One of the best chiropractors I've ever met! If you need care in the DC area, she is the one to go to.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011