Ratings for Dr. Jill Tinmouth

After more than 2 years with stomach and colon issues and an unknown root cause even though i visited previously 2 inepts who only care about making money, I found this fantastic and caring doctor who did not give up until finding the cause. I went through my second procedure and Dr Tinmouth got it. Just waiting for final treatment. I am so happy to have found this specialist. Her staff is so nice Alisa is amazing as well. Both procedures went good and the whole staff at sunnybrook extremely professional. This is high quality healthcare. Therefore, I strongly recommend this doctor and her staff. Hoping this help others.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

I have a long history with digestive issues. For 25 years I had gall stones that were not properly diagnosed. Now it seems that I am having the same types of issues again. Dr. Tinmouth has not given up and is trying to find the cause. Thank you both to the staff and dr. Tinmouth for your care and concern

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Would not address my problems. Delayed my appointment 10 months. Would not recommend

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Did not have a positive experience will not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Very compassionate doctor, very punctual. I am very pleased to have been sent to this doctor. I gave her 5 stars but her staff deserves the same.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Being treated by Dr Tinmouth is a great privilege ,she is the best of the best - knowledge,caring and most considerate,I consider myself very lucky.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

13 years later, I still recall her knowledge, skill and compassion. She is the standard by which all should be measured and very few achieve. Thankful for her care.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Consider myself very lucky to be treated by Dr Jill Tinmouth - she exceeded all my expectation - by far- very professional,kind and knowledgeable,devoted and a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Are you accepting new patients ?? If so please respond i am in great need of a good gastro. Doctors have been ignoring me and iam getting worse and worse. I have a large Build up of stool in my intestines. I have an xray to take with me . Please help me . I am in so much pain

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I saw Dr. Tinmouth about 15 years ago. It was a scary time with a happy ending. It is a testament to Dr. Tinmouth's kindness, manner and brilliance that here I am a decade and a half writing this. Should I ever have to return I have no question I am in safe and caring hands.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016