Ratings for Dr. Jill Tinmouth

Consider myself very lucky to be treated by Dr Jill Tinmouth - she exceeded all my expectation - by far- very professional,kind and knowledgeable,devoted and a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Are you accepting new patients ?? If so please respond i am in great need of a good gastro. Doctors have been ignoring me and iam getting worse and worse. I have a large Build up of stool in my intestines. I have an xray to take with me . Please help me . I am in so much pain

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I saw Dr. Tinmouth about 15 years ago. It was a scary time with a happy ending. It is a testament to Dr. Tinmouth's kindness, manner and brilliance that here I am a decade and a half writing this. Should I ever have to return I have no question I am in safe and caring hands.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Tinmouth is an amazing doctor. Brilliant, detailed, caring. The exact sort of person you want taking care of you when you are feeling vulnerable. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

The best of the best in anyway - professional,compassionate,knowledgeable and much more - I consider myself very lucky to be treated by her,thank you !!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Consider yourself very lucky - as I do - if you treated by Dr Jill Tinmouth,very professional and excellent bed side manners she is caring and treats you with dignity - her assistant is great help as well.Thank you !!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

If by chance you are fortunate enough to have Jill as your doctor you will understand when I say most doctors could take lessons in bed side manner from her, she is amazing and goes above and beyond. I have been seeing Jill since 2000 or 2001 and I believe she is one of the reasons that I am still alive today. Unfortunately I am moving to another province so I will have to see a new doctor but if I am not comfortable with the new doctor I am more than willing to fly back several times a year to keep Jill as my doctor. You may never find another doctor like her and I trust her with my life.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Amazing doctor! She was so kind, patient and understanding and did everything possible to find the cause of my symptoms, I have never met another doctor who cares so much for their patients. Thank you Dr. Tinmouth!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Top-notch professional personality. Also, willing to think outside the box -unlike many doctors, she has been open to consider research material brought in by the Patient. Does not have an "I'm the Doctor, You're the Lowly Patient" attitude, ex.: If she addresses you by your first name,she does the same with herself:identifies herself by her first name,in person & on your answering machine, etc. Takes time to call you at home. Apologizes if late, (very seldom) & explains reasons. Respects your time & your knowledge about your situation, and your intelligence!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Tinmouth is an intelligent, extremely well-informed specialist who explains facts clearly and is at all times considerate and compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013