Ratings for Dr. Qamar Abbasi

I have been a patient of Dr. Abbasi's for almost ten years now, and I find him to be an excellent doctor. I feel I am receiving the best care possible.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Its been a long time since I had Abbasi as a doctor, and I didn't have him very long, but when I did see him, it wasn't a good experience. I wasn't in a good place at the time. He was the first psychiatrist I seen and I was in hospital at the time, so it may have just been my outlook at the time, but I wasn't comfortable with him and was quickly referred to another doctor who I see for several years. My judgements are based on what I felt at the time. I didn't find him helpful and he was cold.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

His receptionist is very nice. Dr. Abassi was very knowledgeable and helpful to me.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Abbasi appears to be a nice and caring Psychiatrist. I have had him as my Doctor many times. I have seen a lot worse Psychiatrists. I believe he cares about his patients. I would not recommend him because of personal experiences, but that is just me. Many patients have said positive things about Dr. Abbasi. He appears to be very dedicated to his work AND patients. I have to admit I am bias, however I am trying to be objective. Maybe I would recommend him...he does really put in an effort. I think he has something against me, but not the rest of the world. I am trying to be respectful. Dr. Abbasi is unique in his approach. I would give him a 6.5 out of 10 on my own scale. I do however know that a lot of patients on the ward have been very mean to this Doctor. I have been one of them, but I am not wanting to do that anymore because God created him too and Jesus died for him. He is pretty okay. God bless Dr. Abbasi and his family!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011