Ratings for Dr. William F. Groff

My consultation with Dr Groff was poor. He recommended laser work to improve my skin and some radiofrequency thing to tighten my chin area, he put some before and after photos in front on me and didn't explain ANYTHING about it, maybe a little something about the downtime. He was not really friendly either. He then left the room and the assistant gave me a quote for about $9,000. A two minute consult for that amount of money? I ended up choosing another doctor who said he would be more risk adverse than Dr Groff and gave me more time in general. That doctor proved to be incompetent and left scars all over my face. I emailed Dr Groff to see if he could recommend anything but he didn't reply. I have finally found an amazing dermatologist at Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York to help me with my scarring who I have visited several times and who actually seems to have the two qualities we all want in a doctor - care and competency.

Submitted March 30, 2016

Awesome derm! Would highly recommend for lasers and Botox as well

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

This guy was amazing for my wife. It is a rarity she finds a Dr. that is both compassionate AND exceptionally skilled. Amazing lazer work he did for her!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Truly a gifted cosmetic dermatologist. Dr. Groff came highly recommended from several other physicians. From my first appt to my last I always felt treated with the best care from him and his staff. He easily took 5 years off my face with one treatment of the Fraxel laser.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

A friend recently recommended Dr Groff to me. She looked absolutely amazing and I had to go to whoever did her cosmetic treatments. After 2 visits to Dr Groff for Botox in my forehead I am looking so much better. The injections he does are so painless and the results are so natural. I plan on continuing to go to Dr Groff for Botox and fillers for years to come.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. William F. Groff's Credentials

• PCOM, Philadelphia, PA (Grad. 1995)