Ratings for Dr. Carl Kennedy

I had an ACL reconstruction and menisectomy with Dr. Kennedy about two years ago. He took the time to answer any questions I had and my knee has been doing wonderful. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

My husband cut his leg with a chainsaw a little over 5 years ago . We credit Dr.Kennedy to saving his leg and his ability to be able to still be walking. Absolutely the best. My husband adores him .Such a nice man , he truly cares. :)

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

My husband seen him may 2018 finally after 3 other surgeons. He is going to help him. Just waiting anxiously for app for surgery been a long year and a half with injury 😞

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Kennedy for the past 8+ weeks due to a fractured arm. Without a doubt the best bedside manner I have experienced with a doctor. I never had to wait more than 15 minutes after my scheduled appiontment to see him and he is very down to earth and easy to speak with. I never felt like I was rushed out of the room.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

the very best,takes time to explain everything and does not rush when you are been examined.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

He actually took the time to sit down and talk with me and listened to what I had to say, unlike most other doctors.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

#1 Doctor and Surgeon. He is friendly and nice and knows his stuff

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Excellent doctor and surgeon. Beautiful stitching. Speedy recovery and expert advice. Easy to talk to and ask questions.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

He haves been injected my knee for years. A great Doctor, he friendly and answers all my questions. Now he is going to do a Hip Replacement and I know he will take good care of me!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

I saw several this doctor after several other doctors said my problem was all in my head.he found the problem.now i will need surgery.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014