Ratings for Dr. Sureen Bachra

Those who have experienced horrible service from Bachra, I would like to get in touch with you! I too have had horrible service not only from HER but HER HUSBAND as well! All these 'advertisements' and claiming they are the best! Youtube video's and fake reviews... makes me hurl! It needs to stop... the TRUTH needs to be told! email me: ambiancekarma@gmail.com

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

This is Dr. Bachra & her husband Paul Slusher posting on you tube - I think this just about crystalizes how they value their patients: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT65G_7xg0o

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Although this place is always busy, they're super helpful and friendly. Dr Bachra was kind and helpful, and explained each part of the exam for me. She clearly knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Moved to New Westminster a few years ago. Got an eye exam with another optometrists before Dr. Bachra. Won't say who he is, but anyway, was an ok experience. THEN I went to Dr. Bachra at Lifetime Eyecare and I was like WOW. Super nice woman, knew more about my vision, lenses, and even contacts than anyone I had ever met. The staff was great. Just a wonderful experience overall. There is even an Eye Specialist on staff who I was able to see within a few weeks. Again wow. I am sold and I won't go anywhere else ever again. Dr. Bachra is my #1.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Bachra is a kind, intelligent and excellent eye doctor. Since Lifetime Eyecare keeps being voted #1 year after year, you have to wonder if the 1 star reviews are fake, written by friends of the other eye doctors to slander her. I wonder, because everyone I know goes to her and everyone loves her to death! These folks are the best anywhere. Go find out for yourself.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Good Reviews are her employees. She is the worst doctor ever. Blamed me for needing adjustments to lenses. She took 4 months and 8 appointments to fit contacts, and I have wore contacts for years - with no problems. Go somewhere else and save yourself the headache.

Submitted October 7, 2015

Had a sudden eye problem and this Dr. could see me the following day. Took the issue very seriously and put my mind at ease. Have been there ever since.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Not a very pleasant doctor. She made me feel uncomfortable, she was not very helpful. She was running late so she rushed me, she did not answer any of my question and told me to go see my family doctor becuase she couldn't treat me or refract me.. Would not recommend this rude doctor! The staff and her husband were soo rude.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Bachra has been my Optometrist since 2006. She is amazing. Intelligent, kind, patient and very thorough. I am reading these comments and am amazed, it seems that one person has written 2 horrible and very mean reviews. This persons negative comments don't even make sense to be honest. I question how valid they are. Anyway, Dr. Bachra is the best and I would highly recommend her highly. You will have to search far and wide to find anyone as good as her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr.Bachra was the worst optometrist i've ever seen, she was soo rude along with the staff. I do not recommend this clinic or doctor to anyone. Beware!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014