You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sureen Bachra

Although this place is always busy, they're super helpful and friendly. Dr Bachra was kind and helpful, and explained each part of the exam for me. She clearly knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Moved to New Westminster a few years ago. Got an eye exam with another optometrists before Dr. Bachra. Won't say who he is, but anyway, was an ok experience. THEN I went to Dr. Bachra at Lifetime Eyecare and I was like WOW. Super nice woman, knew more about my vision, lenses, and even contacts than anyone I had ever met. The staff was great. Just a wonderful experience overall. There is even an Eye Specialist on staff who I was able to see within a few weeks. Again wow. I am sold and I won't go anywhere else ever again. Dr. Bachra is my #1.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Bachra is a kind, intelligent and excellent eye doctor. Since Lifetime Eyecare keeps being voted #1 year after year, you have to wonder if the 1 star reviews are fake, written by friends of the other eye doctors to slander her. I wonder, because everyone I know goes to her and everyone loves her to death! These folks are the best anywhere. Go find out for yourself.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Good Reviews are her employees. She is the worst doctor ever. Blamed me for needing adjustments to lenses. She took 4 months and 8 appointments to fit contacts, and I have wore contacts for years - with no problems. Go somewhere else and save yourself the headache.

Submitted October 7, 2015

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Not a very pleasant doctor. She made me feel uncomfortable, she was not very helpful. She was running late so she rushed me, she did not answer any of my question and told me to go see my family doctor becuase she couldn't treat me or refract me.. Would not recommend this rude doctor! The staff and her husband were soo rude.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Bachra has been my Optometrist since 2006. She is amazing. Intelligent, kind, patient and very thorough. I am reading these comments and am amazed, it seems that one person has written 2 horrible and very mean reviews. This persons negative comments don't even make sense to be honest. I question how valid they are. Anyway, Dr. Bachra is the best and I would highly recommend her highly. You will have to search far and wide to find anyone as good as her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I saw Dr.Bachra, She was not easy to deal with, she did NOT take her time with me I was rushed and none of my answer questions were answered. She said my eyes are bad and that I shouldn't be at their clinic I wasted their time after they took my money. The staff was very rude, they did not seem to have any knowledge in eye field. I did not have a good experience with this "doctor" or clinic. I highly DO NOT recommend this HORRIBLE doctor or office for any eye needs.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Sureen Bachra's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Although this place is always busy, they're super helpful and friendly. Dr Bachra was kind and helpful, and explained each part of the exam for me. She clearly ..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Moved to New Westminster a few years ago. Got an eye exam with another optometrists before Dr. Bachra. Won't say who he is, but anyway, was an ok experience. T..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bachra is a kind, intelligent and excellent eye doctor. Since Lifetime Eyecare keeps being voted #1 year after year, you have to wonder if the 1 star review..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Fake reviews, terrible experience. Patient beware!"

January 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Good Reviews are her employees. She is the worst doctor ever. Blamed me for needing adjustments to lenses. She took 4 months and 8 appointments to fit contacts,..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a sudden eye problem and this Dr. could see me the following day. Took the issue very seriously and put my mind at ease. Have been there ever since."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not a very pleasant doctor. She made me feel uncomfortable, she was not very helpful. She was running late so she rushed me, she did not answer any of my questi..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bachra has been my Optometrist since 2006. She is amazing. Intelligent, kind, patient and very thorough. I am reading these comments and am amazed, it seems..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Bachra was the worst optometrist i've ever seen, she was soo rude along with the staff. I do not recommend this clinic or doctor to anyone. Beware!"

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bachra is one of the best Eye Doctors I have ever met. She is knowledgeable, friendly and really helpful. I recommend her highly!"

September 9, 2014