Ratings for Dr. Sureen Bachra

Check https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/3340652/Dr-Sureen-Bachra-New+Westminster-BC.html to see the other reviews. The things she mentioned about my eyes, my specialist disagreed with what she had to say.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Wish I had read the reviews on Dr Bachra and staff before going there. She is not a pleasant lady and my eye exam was rushed. I also got a pair of glasses which I could not see clearly out of!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Every time I have had an appointment at Lifetime Eyecare, the staff have been rude and stuckup. Their ego seems to be more of an issue than working towards providing optimal care for their long time customers. I feel so very fortunate to have found another optometrist clinic with very professional staff members and a doctor who sincerely cares. Dr. Bachra gave me the wrong advice on my problem saying there was NOTHING wrong. Three times consecutively she did this when I came for help, but luckily I found a new optometrist who treated my problem. The staff members at the new clinic are always welcoming, something Lifetime Eyecare deeply lacks. The eye glass selection at Lifetime Eyecare is poor. An embarrassingly small number of pieces, catering to only 1 face shape, not to mention the outdated pieces that they keep on display. Lastly, I did not appreciate having an unqualified, high school student doing my preliminary testing, who was both unqualified and again, egotistical. Would not recommend this doctor, nor her personally owned clinic that is Lifetime Eyecare.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I have been a patient here for years. Dr Bachra has become increasingly unpleasant and at every subsequent visit, she treats me as if I am a nuisance. I had something wrong with my eyes and continued to go back to her in hopes of finding a solution. My concerns were brushed off and I was treated like an annoyance. After a year of this, I had to demand a referral to a specialist outside of the clinic, and when I went to this appointment the specialist (not Dr. Bachra) immediately was able to diagnose the problem with my eyes and told me I will need surgery to fix it, all of which is covered under MSP. Strange that Dr.Bachra didn't want to send me to a specialist? I have to wonder why I was left to suffer and only once I demanded a referral & was seen by a specialist outside of their office, was I given any real care. Even the specialist was confused as to why I was continually told by Dr. Bachra that nothing could be done to fix my eyes. I would NOT recommend Dr. Bachra to anyone if you care about the health of your eyes. They are only interested in money... and that YouTube video someone else linked in another review is very telling.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Those who have experienced horrible service from Bachra, I would like to get in touch with you! I too have had horrible service not only from HER but HER HUSBAND as well! All these 'advertisements' and claiming they are the best! Youtube video's and fake reviews... makes me hurl! It needs to stop... the TRUTH needs to be told! email me: ambiancekarma@gmail.com

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

This is Dr. Bachra & her husband Paul Slusher posting on you tube - I think this just about crystalizes how they value their patients: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT65G_7xg0o

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Although this place is always busy, they're super helpful and friendly. Dr Bachra was kind and helpful, and explained each part of the exam for me. She clearly knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Moved to New Westminster a few years ago. Got an eye exam with another optometrists before Dr. Bachra. Won't say who he is, but anyway, was an ok experience. THEN I went to Dr. Bachra at Lifetime Eyecare and I was like WOW. Super nice woman, knew more about my vision, lenses, and even contacts than anyone I had ever met. The staff was great. Just a wonderful experience overall. There is even an Eye Specialist on staff who I was able to see within a few weeks. Again wow. I am sold and I won't go anywhere else ever again. Dr. Bachra is my #1.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Bachra is a kind, intelligent and excellent eye doctor. Since Lifetime Eyecare keeps being voted #1 year after year, you have to wonder if the 1 star reviews are fake, written by friends of the other eye doctors to slander her. I wonder, because everyone I know goes to her and everyone loves her to death! These folks are the best anywhere. Go find out for yourself.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Good Reviews are her employees. She is the worst doctor ever. Blamed me for needing adjustments to lenses. She took 4 months and 8 appointments to fit contacts, and I have wore contacts for years - with no problems. Go somewhere else and save yourself the headache.

Submitted October 7, 2015