Ratings for Dr. Carol Pendleton

Dr Pendleton told me my lower front teeth were worn down and needed rebuilding. She inserted what felt like warm liquid. Held it in place 5-10 minutes. I couldn't see a difference but she insisted it was a great improvement. Charge $200.Always pumping me about my finances when recommending other work.(I'm a retired rancher.)Very rude.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

This dentist DELIBERATELY and CLEARLY belittled my daughter a few years ago in a peculiar and unprovoked, disturbing incident. My daughter was self conscious about a space between her teeth and only quietly asked her if it were possible to fill, and in response the "dentist" loudly, with cruelty,made fun of my daughter and told her how stupid she would look, "like a rabbit" then proceeded to make some sort of mocking "gnawing and slurping" noises with her rude mouth and laughing to her nurse, a vile woman who also barked and made noises in my daughters face. The dentist looked right at me as well once while carrying on like this, and I incredulously asked her if she were speaking to me that way, and in reply she said no, she was "just" talking to "HER" (my daughter). Later, when I requested a specialist referral for my son, she told me that "I" should be polite! All this was with our barely getting out a few words to the woman, nor saying anything rude at any point. Disgusting display.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

I had my treatment options explained very well. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Front dest staff took time to deal with my insurance and estimates so there were no surprise bills. The dentist was gentle and I was very happy with the outcome.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

As a family, we found the staff friendly, the dentist friendly, but very very interested in our insurance coverage! The last straw was blatantly poor workmanship and when confronted by this, she played dumb. It was a ploy to have me decide on further more expensive treatment rather than a less expensive bonding. We moved to a new clinic and that dentist repaired her mess up at no charge to me; a good business move definitely for him and we are very happy there.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011