Ratings for Dr. Andre Bisson

My wife and I have been with Bisson Dentistry for just over 2 years now, and since our very first visit have referred to it as "dental heaven". The inviting atmosphere in a restored brick building is nice, but the kind, friendly and attentive staff are what really makes the experience. They know your name, they serve you personally and they deliver excellent care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I took my son, who has had upsetting dental visits recently, to Dr. Bisson's office and it was all we could have hoped for for our son. All the staff we met ( and we were introduced widely) were friendly ( not saccharin) and professional. My son, who is 6, received information readily and at his level and was delighted with the experience. I really admire the staff and dentist and can actually look forward to taking my son back to the dentist.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Bisson and his staff are of the utmost professional and courteous. All his equipment is state-of-the-art and his office is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Guelph.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

We just recently left our dentist, best decision ever! This place is great, friendly, kind and helpful. My children hated and were anxiety at the dentist, it was a nightmare taking them. they both had a cleaning and fillings, no stress ! the atmosphere is so relaxing and the staff and Dr. Bisson are so calming and take the time to make sure they were comfortable. They told the boys what they were doing at each step and this was exactly what my boys needed!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Best dental experience I have ever had. AMAZING doctor and staff

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I felt comfortable.....relaxed, helped my nervousness, sweaty palms, haha‼️‼️

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Bisson and his staff know that most people loathe going to the dentist. From the beautiful facilities, to the careful consideration each patient receives, to the friendly office staff, and the extras -- massage chairs and Netflix -- the practice is designed to make regular dental visits painless and pleasant. I've never had a better experience with a dentist. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I am a new client of Dr. Bisson and I was welcomed by an amazing staff, relaxed environment and a knowledgeable doctor.I was really touched by the attitudes all staff specially the receptionist.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I'm a new client of Dr. Bison and everything has been fantastic so far. The facility, care, and knowledge are all top tier.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

My experience is always friendly, warm and authentic. Overall there is great attention to detail and everyone is very professional.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Andre Bisson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Driving up Woolwich St., one can’t help but notice the beautiful brick homes that were built by Guelph’s famous architect John Hall. One of those historic buildings is home to Bisson Dentistry which perfectly blended 140 year old history with technology that has been responsible for the advancement of dental treatment. It’s founder, Dr. Andre Bisson, started with a vision. Create an atmosphere where people loved to come into work. This lead to building a team who provide exceptional dentistry with an exceptional patient experience. After studying Mathematics at Western University, the Timmins, Ontario native completed his Doctor of Dental Medicine at McGill University. Soon after, Dr. Bisson was accepted into the Advanced Education in General Dentistry program at The University of Connecticut. Ever since, Dr. Bisson has dedicated many hours of postgraduate education to learn how to care for patients at the highest ethical and professional level. A primary principle of Bisson Dentistry is to do what is necessary to achieve long-term maintainable health and comfort as well as the creation and maintenance of a beautiful, natural smile. Dr. Bisson was trained to use the WIDIOM rule, which means, ”would I do it on me?” This concept requires careful examination and treatment planning designed to help patients understand every problem so priorities of treatment can be put into proper perspective. Over-treatment is never acceptable and hurried, incomplete examinations or ineffective treatment planning too often results in dissatisfaction. With proper treatment planning, patients can know in advance everything needed to make a good decision about their dental treatment and to make choices when options for treatment can be safely made. In addition to Orthodontics and Cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Bisson is trained in the analysis of bite problems and related disorders of the TMJ’s (jaw joints ). The goal is always a completely comfortable bite and a peaceful neuromuscular system. Despite Andre’s numerous academic and professional achievements, he remains a highly grounded individual that immediately eases any anxiety you may have about “the dentist”. Married and a father of three, Dr. Bisson is very quick to gain the trust of adults and children who have had a previous dental experience which may have left them hesitant about seeking the dental treatment they need and deserve.  “I am always striving to provide my patients with the best dental appointment they have ever had” Dr. Andre Bisson

• English

• McGill University (Grad. 2004)
  • University of Connecticut Health Center (Grad. 2005)

• The Concept of Complete Dentistry Award