Ratings for Dr. Patrick P. Lotfi

He is the best doctor in the world. He is the nicest. He is the most professional.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Excellent doctor and the hygentist are simply wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

This is the best dentist I've ever had. I been in 5 different states and had to use military dentist at times. Dr Lotfi has great bedside manor and cares about the patient. The staff members are wonderful and professional. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

I just want to say that Dr. Lotfi is the best dentist I have been to in a very long time. he is gentle with his patients and does every thing he can to make your experience at the dentist enjoyable. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Tasija is great! Dr. Lofti is always professional & a pleasure to see! Everyone at the office is so nice!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Broke my bridge on airplane traveling to DC where I was going to a meeting and brief I was giving. I was staying at J W Marriott on Pennsylvania Ave and googled dentist and came across his name (had good reviews). I called his office and his staff made an appointment and fit me in immediately. They were very professional and knowledgeable. I was very lucky to find him since I was from out of state (Florida). Great Dentist and Great Staff. (V. Isaacs-Tampa, FL)

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I've just moved to Washington, DC and was referred to Dr. Lotfi by my friend. His office, Soft Touch Dentist is in a great location, metro accessible. The staffs were friendly and helpful; Dr. Lotfi was amazing with the magic touch. I loved the office environment and think everything was put together nicely for a pleasant dental experience.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Dr. Patrick P. Lotfi's Credentials

• Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, in Boston, Massachusetts (Grad. 2003)