Ratings for Dr. Cheryl Pokszywka

I'm a pretty big guy and had little faith that Dr. Cheryl would be able to adjust me. Not only can she adjust me, but she does so amazingly well! She definitely knows her stuff. She is definitely there to treat her patients and not her pocket. You surely do get your moneys worth if you don't have insurance, which every insurance company covers her work.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Pokszywka is an amazing practioner, she is on time, never rushes and makes sure all of your questions have been answered. I have never left an appt not feeling better. She now has a naturopath and a massage therapist who work with her if she feels it is going benefit her pts. The office is a really upbeat happy place to go. Her receptionist really cares and makes sure you are comfortable. It's great!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Amazing! Not your typical chiropractor. I'm not just in and out in 5 minutes. She took the time as one should, to properly adjust me. When I injured my shoulder between work and sports, she used different types of (pain free) treatments to get me back at it. Beyond grateful!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Cheryl is the true definition of a human being. Truly cares about you and your well being/health. My family doctor (like many others) was against me seeing a chiropractor. My family doctor only prescribed my medication and physiotherapy for almost a year. After only 5 visits to Dr. Cheryl, I feel little to no pain. She did what a doctor should do...she actually put her hands on my knees/legs to find the problem and listened instead of just jumping to a prognosis. I can't stop recommending her to people.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I have to say Dr Cheryl is one of the kindest and knowledgable chiropractors I have ever seen. She never rushes and always explains everything to you. The late hours are fantastic and her receptionist is friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

The best. Staff is friendly. Office is clean. Easy to get to. Right off the highway and near where I shop. Offers Kate appointments and weekends.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

I have just started to see Dr Cheryl after many years with another chiropractor. I can believe the difference in the way I am tended to. She is capable, thorough and so very gentle. I never feel rushed and my health has improved immensely thanks to her care! I would recommend her to all.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Just simply wonderful! Knows her stuff. Very caring, polite, and professional and is not that typical "rack em and crack em" type of chiropractor. I recommend her to anyone, even for just regular "tune-ups".

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I've been seeking medical help almost my whole life and Dr. Cheryl is by far the best I've ever see. She actually listened to me and asked questions instead of hearing one thing and jumping to a prognosis. She's actually got to the root cause and is helping me get better instead of just giving a band-aid solution. So happy I've found her!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Dr. Cheryl is the best Chiropractor! She does more than just adjust your back, she knows how to treat the problem not just the symptom. Caring and thoughtful and you never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014