Ratings for Dr. Gbade Ayoade

He is a great surgeon and a very simple guy. His knowledge and experience is outstanding. I recently had a total abdominal hysterectomy with no problems at all. He is a master of his subject. I would highly recommend him for any problems. Thank you Dr Ayoade. I don't have words to express my gratitude for you.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

By far the best gynaecologist I've had. He's very professional, kind and gentle. He delivered my last baby and took great care of me. I will recommend him to any family or friend. Thank you Dr. Ayoade.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Horrible horrible horribl . I almost died. I had sever preeclampsia and he told me it's nothing to worry about and sent me home. Ended up in the hospital a day after. Thank God me & my premature baby survived. I Spent 2 weeks in the hospital, my baby also. Would never recommend him to my worst enemy

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Horrible horrible doctor. I don't know what else to say just horrible. He couldn't answer most of my questions. With my complacations and me complains about not feeling well he ignored it and told me I will be ok. 2 days after I ended up in the hospital almost losing my and my baby's life. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. Just beyond horrible. I don't know why he still has a job.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Best doctor you could ever wish for! Simply amazing!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

My wife and I have had an exceptional experience with Dr. Ayoade. He is patient and handled all our many questions and worries patiently. He is very calm! His secretary is amazing (we had to change appointments a few times and she was wonderful)!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

A very good dr. Sometimes people make assumptions that a dr does not know what they we doing, but u have to realize that they are not God. Every good dr learn from their mistakes. One minute you could be fine but the next minute u walk out from the dr's office something else happens. So far this dr is very polite, give u the best advise which u may or may not agree too. But in all is you. I work in the health care and I know what I see lot of ob's practices and some patients attitude and some are inpatient and rude. I will always go to this dr to have my babies, sometime the truth is hard to swallow. Make sure your feelings are well expressed when u see a dr, always get a second opinion if u in having missed feeling, remembering dr's are not good, their are human and human make mistake. This dr l recommend.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

he's terrible is all i can say!.i told him my problems and all he said is "i'll refer you to another doctor

Submitted September 3, 2015

Absolutely amazing doctor. . Knowledgeable.. friendly and he knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

He is an amazing doctor. I went through so much to have a baby. Had miscarriages, preterm birth and ruptured membrane and all. He was the only doctor who suggested a simple procedure and my pregnancy was able to get to 38 weeks 4 days. I am now a proud mother of two healthy angels. God richly bless you. Keep doing what you do. There are people out there who find faults with everything. You are BLESSED!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015