Ratings for Dr. Sadiqa Karim

I have been a patient for almost 6yrs ..never had any complaints with the doctor.. But her receptionist is very aggressive and rude .when I complained to the doctor.. Dr Karim said to just ignore her she must have been having a bad day! Since then when I call the office the receptionist will pick up and then hang up the phone. ,after that 3 times they did not send my prescription to the pharmacy I would have to call .they will not answer.. I kept calling now from the pharmacy then they will fax it over..my pharmacist is aware of this. I visited the doctor on Monday got a new prescription went to the pharmacy in late evening the prescription did not arrive I called the pharmacy on Tuesday then Wednesday then Thursday and it was still not there..so I called the doctor office they put me on hold by now I am very upset(understandable so!!!!) I told her to do her job and send the prescription to the pharmacy. I have very high blood pressure and anxiety and need my meds. Now I received a letter informing me to get a new doc. Dr Karim did not give me a chance to let her know of the behaviour and incompetence of her staff . and she has abandoned me at a very critical time. I always knew that I was not the first one this has happened to..People do not go to this office as the doctor is afraid to counsel her staff and she is putting the welfare of her patients at risk!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Well....if I could give zeroes across the board I would. Let’s talm about the front of house staff first...ignorant and incompetent. Never on time, and I mean never. Then once you get in the room, it’s like she doesn’t understand anything you’re trying to have resolved. My husband was called with an “appt” a week later, tm the GNGH. When we went for his appt, we were then told he’d be having day surgery for a hernia. Let’s now keep in mind that my husband didn’t have a hernia!!!! She sends us for surgery!!!! Laughable that this woman still holds any type of license whatsoever!!! And than when we call her “receptionist”, and let her know of their incompetent diagnosis, we were taken off their roster!!! Love it!!! Such a joke, find another Dr. my friends!!!! Or better yet, just grab someone off the street and ask them their opinion...you’ll be much, much better off!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Doctor Karim has a most pleasant personality and this is pretty well where it ends. If you are looking for thorough examination, keep walking. If you are looking for follow up on a potential serious problem, keep walking. If you are looking for 'on time' examination, keep walking. The administrative staff, lead by a remarkably aggressive and inefficient elderly secretary, compounds the overall experience. My wife and I threw in the towel last months after three years of disappointment.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I saw Dr Karim for after hours. I found her pleasant and very helpful. Sending me for further testing and told me to make sure I needed a dr note as not to charge me for something I possibly might not need.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

never go see this Dr missed diagnosed an illness now her patient has passed away and her answer was how did I miss this

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I called about 4 times for a week straight before I actually got my call returned. I simply just wanted a referral to get allergy tested. When I was finally called back a week later, I was told "the system is down so I have to call back in 9 days if I want to make an appointment", then hung up. It is always such a hassle trying to get a hold of her and make an appointment. Switching doctors.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Horrible. She is the worst doctor on this planet. I don't even know how she is allowed to be a doctor. She obviously doesn't value her patients. Some of her patients have been waiting in the waiting room for over an hour and a half. Common curtesy would be to call her patients and move their appointment a little later. I had to wait over three months just to get my result because she's apparently booked solid. Sure when you arrive over two hours late for work and your patients are waiting of course your booked soild.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

If I'm being fair, I've had very poor service in the past from the receptionist. However, it seems like she's no longer there. There were new ladies there that were EXTREMELY helpful. I was squeezed in last minute. The wait was one hour from the time I arrived to the time I walked out of the building, which I didn't think was too bad. Dr. Karim was pleasant, listened, asked tons of questions, referred me to a specialist, and ran a gamut of tests. I left feeling optimistic and like nothing was overlooked. I've never had an issue with Dr. Karim, herself, just her receptionist. If she is gone, this is great news. The parking is free, which is so nice as well.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Terrible doctor . Stay away from her.Receptionist is the rudest person and messes things up all the time.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Love my doctor and her staff. Always get an appointment when needed. Clean office. Love the free parking!!!! Thats right free parking! Doctor Karim is nice and knoweledgable

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017