Ratings for Dr. Sadiqa Karim

I called about 4 times for a week straight before I actually got my call returned. I simply just wanted a referral to get allergy tested. When I was finally called back a week later, I was told "the system is down so I have to call back in 9 days if I want to make an appointment", then hung up. It is always such a hassle trying to get a hold of her and make an appointment. Switching doctors.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Horrible. She is the worst doctor on this planet. I don't even know how she is allowed to be a doctor. She obviously doesn't value her patients. Some of her patients have been waiting in the waiting room for over an hour and a half. Common curtesy would be to call her patients and move their appointment a little later. I had to wait over three months just to get my result because she's apparently booked solid. Sure when you arrive over two hours late for work and your patients are waiting of course your booked soild.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

If I'm being fair, I've had very poor service in the past from the receptionist. However, it seems like she's no longer there. There were new ladies there that were EXTREMELY helpful. I was squeezed in last minute. The wait was one hour from the time I arrived to the time I walked out of the building, which I didn't think was too bad. Dr. Karim was pleasant, listened, asked tons of questions, referred me to a specialist, and ran a gamut of tests. I left feeling optimistic and like nothing was overlooked. I've never had an issue with Dr. Karim, herself, just her receptionist. If she is gone, this is great news. The parking is free, which is so nice as well.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Terrible doctor . Stay away from her.Receptionist is the rudest person and messes things up all the time.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Love my doctor and her staff. Always get an appointment when needed. Clean office. Love the free parking!!!! Thats right free parking! Doctor Karim is nice and knoweledgable

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Always waiting min 30-45 mins for appt. Staff are generally rude. Dr has "in and out" attitude, nice lady but poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

BEWARE!!!! Dr. Karim is crazy. I really do not think she knows what she is talking about. I first had to wait one hour and a half...then when I was into see her I told her what I wanted addressed and I really didn't think she was even listening as she asked me to repeat myself several times. Then I told her I wanted to be referred to a specialist and she was confused to whom she would send me to as she wanted to send me to someone who wouldn't even know why I was there as it was the wrong kind of doctor. She then started to pick me apart....being absolutely rude. Addressing issues that had nothing to do why I was there. She has a demeanor of someone who got her licence from a cracker Jack box as it seems she guesses at everything and then changes the subject on an entirely different problem that you didn't even go in for. DO NOT GO TO HER! You will walk out being paranoid and second guessing yourself. I actually sat and my car for a few minutes after rethinking of what just happened in her office because I got no answers!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I always try to book morning appointments so that I don't have to miss time at work. The secretary books me in and I always end up waiting thirty mins to an hour for her to arrive. She is always late. Upon her arrival you are waiting at least another good 25 mins before you are placed in a room.Physicals apparently need a two month in advance appointment. "Apparently" it needs more time to conduct. Went in and I was waiting longer in that waiting room then I was being seen. All I got out of the appointment was my weight. Didn't really examine me. When you try to make an appointment during the time you are sick she can't see you for at least 3-4 weeks after...but I'm sick now. Then you get questioned why you went to a walk in Clinic. If you don't go to the after hours clinic provided by her building you are threaten to be black listed and cut off as a patient.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Terrible just don't go. She is nice when you don't need anything but be careful when you get sick because you're on your own.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Every time I went there I waited at least 2 hours and when i got in, the doctor would quickly rush me back out without letting me ask all my questions and would get annoyed when I tried to get all my questions answered. I went to this doctor to get WSIB forms filled. First time I went the receptionist told me that before I can get these forms signed I have to go get tests done, xrays on my back, and blood work which is what the doctor ordered. After getting the tests done, I went to see her again in 1 month as i couldn't get in to see her any sooner. When I saw her the last time, she and the receptionists both told me that she cannot sign these forms because she doesnt know anything about my health...... and that I have to go see another doctor. So I basically wasted over 2 months with her because she didnt want to sign WSIB forms which your family doctor is supposed to. I know they are supposed to do this as other people at the place I work at had their doctors sign these forms no problem. I dont understand how she cant sign forms because "she doesnt know anything about me". That makes no sense, What was the point of sending me for those tests then in the 1st place and if you dont know anything about my health, isnt that the point of geting tests done, to see whats going on? Unbelievable, I wont go to her again.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016