Ratings for Dr. Teresa N. Hill

This doctor was horrible. I had her with my first pregnancy and she induced me then authorized an epidural at 2 cm dilated l, told the person to leave it on all night. I was in labor for almost 30 hours. I was so drugged that I couldn't push. She used the vacuum to get my daughter out. I heard that she lost her license and I hope that's true

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

This women is the worst human on Earth!!! She told me that I should not have children because I was not married. She told my dad that he was a bad parent since he allowed me to get pregnant during my labor. She had the worst bedside manner. She should not be allowed to treat any human like the way she treated me. Unless you are married do not go to her she will not accept you with love and compassion.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Dr. Hill is a very competent and carind doctor. I was going through a lot a break, no menstrual cycle for 3months, and dealing with having a fibroid tumor. Some people forget that doctors are human also and if they are taking caring of your reason for the visit and attempt to help with other resources they are doing their jobs. Some things have nothing to do with the doctor i.e billing, and they normally have no idea what is going on in between seeing patients, doing procedures, and other work related issues. But she addressed my concerns and advised me on other options. I guess it all depends on the personality of the person.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

I started seeing Dr.Hill before her office moved from College Street to the North and I was really satisfied with her service. She had a wonderful bedside manner. She took her time in carefully exlpaining medical issues to me. She never pushed meds on me or made me feel guitly about anything. After she relocated to the other office, I noticed a change in her. She didn't address questions and take the extra time to reassure me of things. She ordered an abundance of tests, that I have sinced been told by other doctors weren't necessary. She left inapporpriate messages on my machine. Her staff that she shares in her new office, is rude and highly unreliable. My appointments weren't documented correctly and I was billed for services I didn't get. I stayed with Dr. Hill because of her caring nature but I can't afford to be scared and left unsure after my visits.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

I went to her office and when I got in (normal wait time) she began going over my paperwork. She began yelling at me for things she didn't approve of me doing while pregnant (I was smoking and actually came in there with the intent of getting her ideas on how to QUIT smoking while pregnant). I immediately walked out of her office. Stress is no better than smoking. She did deliver a previous child as she was a callin for my former doctor. She was competent but extremely rude. Informing me that it was my fault I tore and if I'd just done as she ordered I'd be fine. It's not so much her ability as her EXTREME rudeness. She is rude and demanding, has NO decent bedside manner, and seems to believe you are there for belittlement and abuse. Not a good doctor, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2007

Dr. Teresa Hill is a very caring and considerate Dr. She always took the time to listen to my conerns and made me feel comfortable. She is very profesional but at the same time "very down to earth." She always did follow ups and explained everything well. She made sure that I was doing what I was supose to do during my pregnancy and in my delivery she encouraged me all the way. She was serious, but fun, friendly and gentle. I always recomended Dr. Hill to everyone. With her stylish and unique personality I always looked forward to seeing her. Her office was "cool" too. She had nice furniture, and a huge beautiful fish tank. Dr. Teresa Hill was that kind of person that was not just a Dr. but could make someone feel like a real friend. I thank the Lord for Teresa! May God be with her and protect her so that she can continue to deliver Gods precious little gifts to us. Teresa you are in my prayers! your patient 05/friend, J. McMullen April 14, 2007

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Where do i begin, she was horrible and very unprofessional. She always talked about the other patients, which is for starters against HIPPA law. She only worried about my appearance, and what i was wearing instead of my baby. She cursed me at the hospital and gave me a c-section for no reason what so ever. even the nurses agreed with me. she refused to see me for some of my appointments(after the baby).she was not a good doctor and i would not recommend her to anyone.!!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Dr. Teresa N. Hill's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Beaumont, TX