Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich

I had breast implant replacement due to one being ruptured. They were nine years old. Dr. Slenkovich, as always, was great and the new implants look as fantastic as the originals. My experience with CPSC has always been professional and I completely trust everyone in this office.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Life changing experience! So glad I came to CPSC and Dr. Slenkovich. My results were excellent and both Dr. Slenkovich and staff are top notch.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Big difference, I will definitely continue with Dr. Slenkovich on my next surgery, everyone is very present. I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

My experience with Dr. Nick and his staff has been incredible. From the moment I started the process I was treated with kindness and respect. I trusted the team immediately and continued to trust them throughout the process. Best of all I am thrilled with the results.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

I wish I had not waited so long to have my Breast Augmentation surgery. I love the results and have had a stellar experience with Dr. Nick and all of his staff. The procedure was far less difficult and painful than I thought it would be and recovery was a breeze.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

My experience here has been nothing short of wonderful. The staff is always friendly and the environment is cozy and comfortable. The Dr. and nurses are knowledgeable and confident in their practice making everything a breeze.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

I love the staff and my doctor. Everyone here makes you feel like family. I am so over the moon with my results -

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

I had a breast augmentation 6 months ago and I could not be happier with the results that Dr. Nick Slenkovich was able to give me. He consulted with me several times and made sure I felt comfortable and was able to educate me so that we picked a size together that he knew I would be happy with.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Staff has been very kind and knowledgeable. Healing process went completely smooth. (Barely any bruising after surgery) Dr.Slenkovich has has been professional and very efficient and most of all his staff has made this journey very comfortable for me. More then Satisfied with the results I got and finally able to feel confident! .

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Awesome staff! I had a ear procedure done several years prior in which the stitch did not expell its self. Hannah helped me so much and removed the stitch without a hitch. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

UnitedHealthcare