Ratings for Dr. L Saville

She has no compassion for her patients. She is only concerned with her visit payments. I once saw her for a particular issue and needed to have my monthly medication renewed and she told me that I needed to make another appointment about this issue!!!! If you are a smoker, beware, she does not care or want to have anything to do with your conditions. She says that what you have, whatever it is, is attribute to this. I agree that she is the most absolute worst doctor that I have even had contact with in my 60 years.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

This is the absolute worst doctor I have ever encountered. You can only get one appointment that can deal with a sole problem, you have to wait months to see the doctor about a problem that has been reoccuring. The appointments are pointless because you require multiple for one single problem because she solely wants to get her money and charge you for everything. Also, it is ridiculous about charging for cancelled appointments when you give notice of about a day but yet they still charge. Has no bed side manners and doesn't know how to be patient friendly or understands how a practice/good doctor runs a practice.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Don't get me started on this one, she is RUDE, UNHELPFUL ALL ABOUT HER MONEY!! She does not care about the patients. Misdiagnosed me several times, referred me to the wrong specialists, never there for appointments, over charges for everything, documents, files are lost. She is very money hungry and underhanded. She mistreated several of her former staff as she gossiped about them and I overheard. She blames all of her mistakes which were done only by her on her staff and never takes responsibilities for her mistakes. She is a bully and disrespectful. My doctor has many former patients and said she heard many complaints - be aware and search search search! There are a lot of doctors accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Not recommended. New receptionist is nice but other ones were horrible. The office is always closed and you have to go to out of office clinic. The doctor we saw asked why our doctor never works because he sees all of her patients. Dismissed our concerns and gave bad advice. (No details provided as she will know who we are)

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Staff was so rude, not just to me but to everyone I heard in the waiting room or over the phone, and the doctor was dismissive and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Avoid avoid avoid!! Oh I want to say so much but I won't have space! The worst of the worst is an understatement. How did the college give her a license? Disrespectful, rude, uncompassionate, couldn't care less about patients. And her front staff are all idiots!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Very thorough medical treatment of various conditions, including my enlarged heart and my wife's parathyroid ism.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Respectful of appointments and very thorough and caring. Would recommend her for friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Didn't take the cough seriously even after repeated visits. Turns out it was cancer. Her reaction was sucks the way it turned out. No apology for failing to investigate the lingering cough.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

She is the most incompetent doctor I have ever been to. All she does is sit at her computer and type when you talk with her. She has not taken my blood pressure in 2 years nor listened to my heart rate. She is all about the money and not about the patients. Quick to charge you any type of fee for anything she does. She could not even inform me about ways to quit smoking, she googled it. That does not give me confidence at all.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014