Ratings for Dr. Louis Fourie

Dr Fourie Is the only Doctor who I will visit and trust my health care with. I have followed him from Tuggerah to Bateau Bay. You feel confident when you visit as you know you will be listened to and not rushed through as a number. Dr Fourie has assisted and guided me through two major health concerns and without him I would not be here to tell the story.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr Fourie provides Old fashioned care and service. He really is fantastic. I've followed him between practices and won't let anyone else look after my family now.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

The best doctor we have ever had. We had him at Tuggerah then followed him to Mingara and now Bateau Bay. He knows what is wrong before the specialist does. Very caring and feels more like a friend.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

The reason he may run late is because he never rushes a patient out of the door. A caring and knowledgeable Doctor who actuslly takes the time to listen. Feel I can tell him anything without feeling silly. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Whenever he moves we follow him, we could never go to another gp, he is the best we have had. Knowledge 100 percent, he is better than any specialist we have ever gone to.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Best GP I've had. He is the only one I see and only one I take my kids too. We have followed him on his recent moves and wouldn't think otherwise.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I found Dr Fourie very caring although I had an accident of which the symptoms appeared some months later & required surgery. He treated me initially for the accident but didn't believe the latter symptoms to be related to the accident despite the opinions of 3 independent orthopedic professors. This nearly cost me a workers compensation payout & my home.I learned to make sure you tell your doctor everything so they can have detailed notes to refer back to. As a GP, I would recommend Dr Louie Fourie to anyone. His practice (as of 26/8/13)is opposite Mingara Leisure Centre.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

We are so impressed with Dr. Fourie, he has seen my son since he was only a couple of weeks old, and is so thorough, kind, trusting and gentle. As first-time parents, we were never made to feel silly for asking (probably silly!) questions as he always made us feel comfortable. I was sad to hear he is leaving Wyong Family Practice & hope I find out where he is going next so we can continue to see him. Thank you Dr. Fourie.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr Fourie is the best doctor. I am very sad that you are leaving and that you are double booked and I cannot get in to see you before you leave the practice. Where are you going?

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Best Doctor I have ever had. I have problems trusting doctors but with Doctor Fourie he's made it easy for me to talk about anything.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013