Ratings for Dr. Alan V. Puzino

Since Dr Puzino has moved to his new practice in Parsippany, I feel like he has been rude and uncaring. I have seen him for several years but will no longer go to him after the past few visits. He was extremely rude and wouldn't even tell me what was wrong with me. He cursed my work in front of me because I asked for a doctor's note. There was a time that I liked going to him. When I had mono a few years back, he was a great dr and kept me informed. I don't know what changed but I refuse to go back to see him. On top of that, the staff is rude and unorganized.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Dr. Puzino is a great doctor..has an amazing diagnostic ability...and he is a pleasure to see and work with...

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Puzino is excellent. He is to the point and doesn't waste your time. I can always get in to see him when I need to. On my very first visit several years back, he saw something he didn't like in my test results and sent me to an excellent specialist. He gave me the name of a few, but when I asked him who he would go to, he gave me the one that saved my life. I can see how some people have an issue with his personality, but I like him alot. He's a good doctor who does listen to what you have to tell him. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2008

Dr Puzino is a fantastic Doctor. He has treated each of my family members for many years. He calls back promptly and answers all questions. Yes he is "short" sometimes, but he has never missed anything medically. He has become more compassionate and his bedside manner was excellent when I was hospitalized. He is a worthy Doctor and I commend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

Puzino is very rude and condescending, uncaring and not helpful. I don't understand why this man decided to become a doctor. He did not listen or even have the courtesy to speak to me face to face. I left feeling worse about my condition than when I got there.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

Dr. Puzino has no bedside manner, and is in such a hurry he doesn't listen to his patients. I told him several concerns, which were important to me, but he seems to be annoyed and made me feel that I was imagening things. Have not been back since!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Having just graduated from a mid-west university and recently moved to this area, I was recommended to this physician by a family friend. He is one truly no nonsence, smart physician. He was great and really put me at ease. Actually made me feel good about getting back on a regular visit schedule.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2006

I agree with the 7/31 comment. No bedside manner. I heard he is better with much older patients.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2006

One of the best doctors I have ever had and I've had many. I still use him even though I moved to Florida. I travel twice a year to see him. He's smart, fast, efficient, has a great sense of humor and takes his medicine very seriously. He's a rare entity, in that, he is in the medical field to acutally help people, not just earn buckets of money.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2006

Absolutely no bedside manner. He would prescribe meds without even telling me what was wrong with me, I had to ASK HIM what I was taking the meds for!!! I was also concerned about a couple of moles on my body and asked him to look at them. He did, from about a foot and half away from me said "it's fine"....turned out to be precancerous, along with several others!!!! He's very knowledgeable, but doesn't explain things and is very snide and sometimes very sarcastic.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

Dr. Alan V. Puzino's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)