Dr. Holly L. Barbour

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Holly L. Barbour

long term relstionship. I am the second generation in my family as my mother went here first and I travel, now, over 1000 miles to come back to Dr. Barbour as she is the only person I trust based on the excellent results my family has always received.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

As always, Dr. Barbour makes me look so natural. I have been coming to her since 2010 and I will not go to anybody else. She is highly skilled, both surgically and with filler injections. She is so awesome and I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr Barbour always explain everything In simple words to be sure we understand and she always give the best advise I am glad to met Dr Barbour, for me it was a life changing... For the best and prettiest Thank you Dr Barbour .

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Saw immediate results - Dr. Barbour takes great care and concern. Wonderful staff - always meets my expectations and beyond,

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

I have known Dr. Barbour for over ten years and she is a great person. I would not trust anyone else with my health and appearance. .

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr.Barbour is extremely knowledgable in the aesthetic proportions of the face and how it ages. She is extremely gentle with a wonderful bed side manner. She is a true artist.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Barbour. She is not only an excellent surgeon, but she has a warm bedside manner and made me feel completely at ease. She spent a lot of time with me, answering all of my questions, enabling me to feel very comfortable with my decision. I am thrilled with my results, and the post surgical care Dr. Barbour provides. I highly recommend Dr. Barbour to anyone who is considering eye surgery. The entire staff is very friendly and so professional. I am very impressed and would not hesitate to have further work done in the future, if needed.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

She is an excellent doctor and takes extreme pride and care for her patients and in her work.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Holly Barbour is a magnificent artist with a delicate touch. Her staff, Kristin and Donna are two beautiful and very knowledgable people who are very passionate about their jobs.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

treated in this office...always...with such caring and kindness by both physician and staff. excellent medical/estetician care as well.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Holly L. Barbour's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

TRICARE