Ratings for Dr. Margaret S. Ward

I think she is a great physician. She is very knowledgeable and really cares for patients.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Best ive ever been treated by. She seems to actuallly care about my well being.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Dr. Ward is a terrific physician, the best I have seen. She is always willing to listen and takes the time to understand. This extra effort is likely the cause of her tardiness. Besides what doctor have you every been to that is not runnnig behind.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2006

This doctor is ALWAYS late/running behind! As I became aware of this, I even scheduled to be the 2nd appt of the morning. Her car was not there when I arrived. She arrived and took back to her office the 1st patient about 45 min after my appt was supposed to begin. Additionally, she usually billed me (& my insurance) for either 30 or 60 minute sessions, despite the fact that I was only ever in there for 10-15 minutes MAX! If 30 minutes is the least she can bill, I expect to get 30 min and not be hurried out the door! She is awkward to talk to (somewhat cold and uninviting). Worst of all, she insisted on seeing me every 2 weeks and wouldn't give refills so if you needed more meds, you had to go wait an hour (due to the tardiness), try to talk to her for 10 minutes, get a bill for 60 minutes, take the new prescriptions to the pharmacy, where you would make 1 copay for 2 weeks of medicine, and repeat the whole process again in 2 weeks (2 copays/visits per month for both office & Rx).

Submitted July 30, 2006

Dr. Margaret S. Ward's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1996)