Ratings for Dr. Vasanti H. Majmudar

I have ran into several problems at a very young age. Dr.M keeps it simple and straight forward.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Majmudar is too conservative in practice and too stuck in an antiquated, old-world values mindset to be relevant to modern patients or in cutting-edge medicine. I'd recommend people go anywhere else if they truly want elite comprehensive, aggressively approached, fully communicative, & compassionate medical care.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

My mother is going through a cervical cancer diagnosis and was referred to Dr Majmudar after an ER appointment. Some of these polarizing reviews on here had her scared that Dr. Majmudar would not be warm. That was absolutely wrong. Dr. Majmudar was great. We feel very relieved to be in her care.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

This doctor had very poor bedside manner. She seems to be almost "bored" now with all those years of practice and has lot interest in her practice. Does not listen. Does not answer questions. Always in a hurry.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

I have been seen by Dr Majmudar for about 35 years. She has always been compassionate, friendly and knowledgable. I have recommended her to friends who have been satisfied as well. She walked me through infertility process and rejoiced with me upon the adoption of my daughter 18 years ago. She recently diagnosed and resolved an issue just with an exam. She listens and gives options. As with any medical issues it is always best to educate yourself before an exam so you know the questions to ask and are prepared prior. Although Dr. Majmudar has been in this country many years there are times I find it difficult to understand her, so I just tell her and she repeats until I do. I don't think she ever feels put out by that! She wants to be understood. Thank you , Dr. Majmudar for a lifetime of care!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I have used Dr. Majmadar for the past 4 years and it was 4 years too many. She required me to have a biopsy after an abnormal pap, rather that following up with another pap in 6 months. After seeing another doctor out of town, I found out that the biopsy was unnecessary, an potentially could cause problems for me when I hve children due to scarring of the cervix. I was not informed of any results, which I assumed was good news, until my next visit ONE YEAR LATER. I received a collection letter after never receiving a bill, and was force to do tests that I denied, which I then found were not covered by my insurance. She seems nice enough, but it comes down to getting a paycheck. I will never set foot in this office again.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

We love Dr. Majmudar. She delivered 6 of our 7 children, performed two surgeries and has always been honest, compassionate and so knowledgeable. We are eternally grateful that this devoted woman has been an integral part of the seven happiest days of our lives:) When asked how many children she has delivered, she will answer, "I do not count because every baby is number one." Wow!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Not very helpful especially in communicating. makes the whole process very slow. Wont go there again

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Majmudar since she took over another doctor's practice, which was many years ago. Recently she made a diagnosis for me which other doctors did not find. She is the only gynecologist that I want to go to! I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Majmudar is the best doctor. She truly cares for each of her patients.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Vasanti H. Majmudar's Credentials

• Mp Shah Med Coll, Saurashtra Univ, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1968)