Ratings for Dr. Corey J. Sondrup

Dr Sondrup is worth every cent of service and travel. He has changed my life. There is no doubt in my mind that without his help I'd be curled up on a couch or in my bed unable to function. His therapies are inspired, gentle, and powerful. He is confident in his knowledge and cares deeply about his patients. I would highly recommend Dr Sondrup to anyone and everyone looking to feel better physically AND emotionally/mentally. Corey is one in a billion. Do yourself the favor of your life; go see Dr Sondrup a few times, you'll never want to be without his services again!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I needed emotional counseling and Dr. Sondrup took care of all my needs in one visit. His work is simple and the results are amazing. I have never felt so refreshed and alive after my visit with him. I have been able to accomplish life without the mental stress it brings. I don't know how he does it BUT I will testify that it works. I thank god for him and his knowledge everyday.. I would never go to any other counsler. One visit was all I needed and I felt renewed. Thanks to Dr. Corey Sondrup.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

I am shocked to see no ratings here. Dr. Corey, as he is know to his patients if amazing. He has been my Chiropractor, primary physician, therapist for 11 years. Those who are patients of Corey know what I mean. Dr. Corey is not your typical chiropractor. He has a huge knowledge of some many things. Dr. Corey is a holistic doctor. Most of his therapy is considered to be what is known as "Energy Work". He has done so much for myself and my children. All of his patients just love him!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012