Ratings for Dr. Bart M. Weiss

Dr. Weiss is an excellent doctor and surgeon. I was so pleased with him and the surgery he did on me. If I ever need surgery again, I will definitely request his services. I am confident in his abilities and recommend him to anyone needing surgery of any kind.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

No one can find a better, more diligent, honest, and caring surgeon ANYWHERE. Never coerces, always explains in great depth, keeps up with all the latest, communicates back to my internist. He is almost too good to be true.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Weiss is a UNIQUE doctor. Logan, Utah is very fortunate to have a doctor of his expertise in such a small deomgraphic area.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

Dr. Weiss is a skillful and careful surgeon with excellent judgement who is much more concerned with patient well-being than he is about money. I would trust him with my life because I know that he would either provide me with the best care possible or refer me to someone who could provide that care.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2006

Dr. Bart M. Weiss's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Logan, UT