Ratings for Dr. Angus M. Mcbryde

Best surgeon in the world. He put me back together 15 years ago and all is well to this day! Thank you doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I was a patient of Dr McBryde's for a year or two before he went to Alabama. He did two foot surgeries for me. Now that he is back, he has done another. His expertise is unmatched and his caring attitude is uncommon.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. McBryde is an extremely skilled and highly professional orthopedic surgeon. He takes the time and patience to listen to his patients health concerns and questions. I would always recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

I had 2 seperate surgeries by another Dr. at another facility here in town. Both surgeries made my ankle problems worse...finally, decided to get another opinion~it wasn't that my first surgeon wasn't good, it's just that (in retrospect) my troubles weren't really in his routine expertise. Dr. McBryde never asked the first surgeons name, or where I was worked on, he was kind, thorough & warmly encouraging. He put me through all kinds of tests, and decided a plan of action to get me walking normally again. AND IT WORKED. If I had ONY gone to the BEST first, I would have only had to endure 1 surgery, not 3. Not only is he kind & compassionate, but he is highly revered by collegues as well as employees. He has the finest bedside manner of any Dr. I have ever seen. REGARDLESS of WHERE he is, if he is practicing, he's MY Dr. of choice. Good luck getting to see him...if you do, you'll be a better person just meeting him. Trust me.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

After months of seeing Dr McBryde he did not know me when he would return my call. I saw him on a montly basis after surgery. He had lenthly waits for all visits.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Angus M. Mcbryde's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1963)