You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Stoker

Always leave feeling way better than I thought I could.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr Stoker is awesome. I went to him for very bad sciatica. He is very punctual! His office staff is very friendly. He told me it was going to take a while to relieve my sciatica pain and that I had to be patient. I am now well thanks to his skill. I would definitely return to him should I need his services again.I would recommend him to anyone needing thighs type of care.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Stoker as needed for 3 years. I've had a bulging disc problem on and off for 35 years. Dr. Stoker has been able to cure the problem in 1 or 2 visits as opposed to seeing a Neurologist and suffering for weeks. I am very satisfied and will continue to use his services.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I first went in with a pinched nerve, and he had me fixed in 2-3 visits. I usually get in once a year or so for the same thing - he's thorough, knowledgable and helpful. Very professional.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

After years of pain, Dr. Stoker had me feeling better after the 1st visit, and after 2 weeks I was completely pain free. His staff are warm and friendly. I've never had to wait - he always runs on time. When I've had a flare-up, his staff can often fit me in the same day I call. I highly recommend Dr. Stoker.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Dr. Stoker has tremendously helped improve my entire spine and muscles spasms in my back. Although in the end I needed surgery, Dr. Stoker helped me function from day to day until my surgery date. I continue to see Dr. Stoker for my neck as I get migranes, muscle spasms, and lose all range of motion. Dr. Stoker has eliminated those issues and I'm so thankful!! If you have any back pain I highly recommend Dr. Stoker. His staff is wonderful too!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Stoker has continuously brought my body back into balance with several different issues. He is a miracle worker and his fantastic staff babysit my twin boys in the waiting room while I am being adjusted!!! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr Stoker and his staff are very helpful, accommodating and most importantly, knowledgeable. I was a bit nervous going to a chiropractor but Dr Stoker was able to put me at ease by answering all my questions and letting me know what I should expect from the treatment. My appointments were always on time which was important to me since I was able to accurately determine how long I would be out of the office. I went there will a lot of pain and after a few treatments, left with no pain at all. I would and have recommended my friends and family to this office.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. Stoker helped my elderly mother when she could barely walk -- with only 2-3 visits. He also helped me greatly -- I had difficulty walking and getting into my SUV, but after several treatments, I don't have any trouble. It's a pleasure to go to Dr. Stoker for treatment. I like the fact that he doesn't schedule more treatments than he thinks you need.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Robert G. Stoker's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always leave feeling way better than I thought I could. "

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Stoker is awesome. I went to him for very bad sciatica. He is very punctual! His office staff is very friendly. He told me it was going to take a while to re..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Stoker over the last 10 years has helped me for a lot of lower back and neck pain I would highly recommend him to anyone"

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Stoker as needed for 3 years. I've had a bulging disc problem on and off for 35 years. Dr. Stoker has been able to cure the problem in 1 o..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I first went in with a pinched nerve, and he had me fixed in 2-3 visits. I usually get in once a year or so for the same thing - he's thorough, knowledgable an..."

October 13, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert G."

October 20, 2013