Ratings for Dr. Patrick W. Kutas

It has barly happened that anybody answer my calls during of yeasr visiting Dr Kutas.Even it takes over hours for them to return calls.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Beware! Dr Patrick use the composite filling which one after few weeks is doing YELLOW! This is very visible if you have white teeth. I will add that I don't drink cafe and tea. I confirm what others do. Dr Kutas is rude if the customer is dissatisfied. I'm forced to change the dentist.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I had a really bad toothache and I went to a different dentist first and he said I needed a procedure that cost me a lot of money, I went to dr. Kutas for a second opinion and he fixed my problem without costing me a fortune. He was so helpful and caring, I really appreciated the courtesy of his staff and his advice.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

He is the worst Dentist I have ever seen. When I had a problem with the work he did he would not come into the room to look at it. He was very rude when I tried to get him to fix his work. When I asked for my dental records so I could go to another dentist he refused to give them to me.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011