Ratings for Dr. Richard N. Wulff

THE DOCTOR HAS EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNERS, HE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING WITH GREAT DETAIL AND PUT ME AT EASE RIGHT AWAY. I SAW HIM A COUPLE OF TIMES FOR A KNEE INJURY SO I ONLY HAD A FEW VISITS WITH HIM. HIS NURSE WAS WONDERFUL AND VERY POLITE AND COURTEOUS. SHE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO BRING ME A GLASS OF WATER EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS EXTREMELY BUSY. HIS FRONT DESK IS A DIFFERENT STORY. THEY CAME OFF AS STANDOFF-ISH AND ONE OF THE LADIES WAS A LITTLE RUDE, OTHERWISE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS DOCTOR. WILL SEE HIM AGAIN.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

This doctor is bitter and not always happy. He is easily manipulated by the old unprofessional ladies working for him at the front. He is not patient and he does not provide different options to patients- he likes to impose only one or none when there are for fact others. Do not use this doctor, there are so many - you deserve a better doctor. A better office too, where the staff is not so rude and ignorant, who have no respect for some people. The front office staffs have a problem with diversity and do not treat well patients from other backgrounds. I've been there and seen her do this several times.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I have had 2 bilateral surgeries with both Dr. Monroe and Dr. Wulff (both at NV Orthopaedic Specialists of NV) Both were very knowledgeable, empathetic and very skilled at their work

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I have been Dr. Richard Wulff patience since 2009, both knees replaced no problems, & baker cysts removed no problem. My opinion is he is one of the top Drs. Here in Las Vegas. I would highly recommend him to anyone having problems. Has a beautiful bedside manger & his nurse is the best to bad they are not all like her. If I moved out of state & had problems such as operations i would come back here to him. I have that much confidence in him. I am living prove what he is capable of. Thank you for letting me commit.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Richard N. Wulff's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1992)

Workers Comp